SAU Community

Rb26 Into A ""what""

sleeper393

Still, its better than the HJ kingswood here in Perth with an RB20 in it. If its at the show this weekend I will get some pics and post them up.

(do you think the muzzy belongs to the chipmunk in your avatar?)

I love the RB26 nearly as much as the next guy, but shouldn't Mustang's sound "lumpy" and muscular?

RB26 does not give the same presence in a Mustang as, say a 427 burbling out of twin exhausts.

Just wrong.

Edited by iamhe77

Still, its better than the HJ kingswood here in Perth with an RB20 in it. If its at the show this weekend I will get some pics and post them up.

(do you think the muzzy belongs to the chipmunk in your avatar?)

THAT CHIPMUNK IS A DIRTY F#*KIN CRACKWHORE, LOL , SUCKS C__K FOR ROCK !!!!!!!! :happy:

i like the yank trying to explain what the engine was on the site i saw it on when the movie came out... he had all his facts completely wrong and even the people correcting him had no idea. apparently it was an R25, 2.6L from the famous GT-S skyline and only the GT-S had this big turbo on it, all the other skylines had small twin turbo setups. they had quite a few facts there about the engine that were all wrong. funny stuff

D.

drove an old 323i bmw at work a few weeks back.... got in the car, turned the key and she didnt want to start for a second, then she fired and i was like 'hey this sounds like it's had some work done....' then i noticed the seriel cable poking out of the shifter hole and thought i'd investigate more. popped the bonnet and hey presto! RB20 with a big f**king turbo on it! forward facing plenum, big injectors, custom fuel rail, falcon coilpack conversion and a few other nice shiney parts there too. VERY tight fit!

D.

one day we were cruisin in a series 6 rx7 with usual stage 1 mods and pull up at the lights and this shit box old dx wagon wants a drag . it sounded kinda good but nothing over the top . ang had good wheels and tires and even looked like it had had a wheel allignment this side of leaving the factory .

pull up at the next lights "wtf have you got in that ?" "2jzgte wiv sum mods" was the answere lol

Edited by moderators: Please do NOT write of your street racing exploits ANYWHERE on the SAU forums. This is an unofficial warning, further breaches of the rules will lead to more warnings and a banning.

one day we were cruisin in a series 6 rx7 with usual stage 1 mods and pull up at the lights and this shit box old dx wagon wants a drag . it sounded kinda good but nothing over the top . ang had good wheels and tires and even looked like it had had a wheel allignment this side of leaving the factory .

pull up at the next lights "wtf have you got in that ?" "2jzgte wiv sum mods" was the answere lol

Edited by moderators: Please do NOT write of your street racing exploits ANYWHERE on the SAU forums. This is an unofficial warning, further breaches of the rules will lead to more warnings and a banning.

WTF??? i fail to see where it says they where street racing. i usualy pull up at the next set of lights (if red) :P

WTF??? i fail to see where it says they where street racing. i usualy pull up at the next set of lights (if red) :D
Obviously it has been removed by the mod :cool:

It doesn't say it because I removed it...