SAU Community

Can I Get A Loan?

coupe72001

14K's pretty rich huh! That's more that both of my K's combined!

That is 240Z/260Z territory. I would love a 240K coupe as well but for $14k it would need to be an immaculate GTR replica (and a manual!) for that money.

cheers

So you want an immac GTR replica for 14k, AND your asking 20k odd for a stock Iron Mask coupe :blink:

Alfadog sold his 240k GTR replica for $12k. Remember it is still a replica at the end of the day.

I was offered $20k for the DR30 18 months ago and I knocked it back. That was after 2 other offers of $15k and $17k at the Skylines show and shine in 2007. It won best classic and people who actually SEE the car are blown away by it. I appreciate that I wont get $20k for it in this market and I dont really care if no one gives me the money I would need for me to part with it. I love the car and would only sell it for something else as rare such as an Aussie delivered GTR.

Yeah I am probably a dreamer but I dont have to sell. It is only what the market will pay. Maybe my car is only worth $2 grand. The guy selling the 240k obviously has a price in mind and if it doesnt sell so be it. I must admit I am quite amused by the interest the 240k is getting!

cheers

Actually a closer look has revealed that the (first time) ebayer has a reserve! Maybe he's expecting a bidding war. However, I don't think you really can compare this one (body good, paint faded, everything works) to Alfadog's lovely GTR clone 240k.

Alfadog sold his 240k GTR replica for $12k. Remember it is still a replica at the end of the day.

I was offered $20k for the DR30 18 months ago and I knocked it back. That was after 2 other offers of $15k and $17k at the Skylines show and shine in 2007. It won best classic and people who actually SEE the car are blown away by it. I appreciate that I wont get $20k for it in this market and I dont really care if no one gives me the money I would need for me to part with it. I love the car and would only sell it for something else as rare such as an Aussie delivered GTR.

Yeah I am probably a dreamer but I dont have to sell. It is only what the market will pay. Maybe my car is only worth $2 grand. The guy selling the 240k obviously has a price in mind and if it doesnt sell so be it. I must admit I am quite amused by the interest the 240k is getting!

cheers

I still think the price rise to get a DR30 from the mother land has not nearly effected their worth here as much as owners have hoped.... 20k. I would have taken the money and ran!!

Must admit I am one to jump on the 240k bandwagon :P Would love a 4 door

I still think the price rise to get a DR30 from the mother land has not nearly effected their worth here as much as owners have hoped.... 20k. I would have taken the money and ran!!

Must admit I am one to jump on the 240k bandwagon :) Would love a 4 door

I was umming and ahhing at the time. The thing is, when I dont drive it I think I want another car. I take it for a spin around the block and I am in love again he he. :) Looks like I will be keeping it! :)

I have always had a soft spot for 240k's. Dad had a gorgeous blue 4 door and I had a jaffa orange C210 coupe for a little while. I saw a white 240k 4 dppr on Carpoint last week (yes it has sold) that was a one owner 19000 original km car for....wait for it....$4000! Needless to say it was gone before I could get to the phone!

cheers

I was umming and ahhing at the time. The thing is, when I dont drive it I think I want another car. I take it for a spin around the block and I am in love again he he. :) Looks like I will be keeping it! :)

I have always had a soft spot for 240k's. Dad had a gorgeous blue 4 door and I had a jaffa orange C210 coupe for a little while. I saw a white 240k 4 dppr on Carpoint last week (yes it has sold) that was a one owner 19000 original km car for....wait for it....$4000! Needless to say it was gone before I could get to the phone!

cheers

I brought a one owner 4 door just before xmas, $700 (been chasing this one for about 12 months though)

pic here

http://classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32859

Nigel

I was umming and ahhing at the time. The thing is, when I dont drive it I think I want another car. I take it for a spin around the block and I am in love again he he. :D Looks like I will be keeping it! :)

The charm is infectious isn't it :O

No bids! Reserve not met! What the hell! I know... I'll relist it at $13,500, with a reserve of $15,000 and a buy it now of $16,800.

The four door that I mentioned before is owned by an old guy who lives in Geelong. He called me and offered to sell, but Im on my best behavior till the credit card has been paid off. He also has an... optimistic view of what the cars are worth, but not quite as ridiculous as our ebaying friend.