SAU Community

Sydneykid Bilstein Suspension Kit

rowstar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very sad indeed :( good luck all. i was one of the first few through on the R34 Suspension group buy. Great piece of kit and love the way the car handles. I haven't even finished it off yet (got shocks/springs/swaybars/camber kits), but the original post is still up there so i can still use all the suspension telemetry and other caster kits etc, and just buy direct.

good luck guys, it's a shame it's come to this

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to let you all know that Gary came though after having trouble chasing up Whitelines and I eventually got all the gear that I paid. Considering that it was not his fault I believe he went out of his way to sort this out for me when he easily could have disappeared into the interweb and let me high and dry.

Thanks Gary.

well Gary has to get the parts from somewhere, and if there were supply issues, it could have been out of his control.

Whiteline did recently merge/get taken over or something like that, might have caused some issues.

well Gary has to get the parts from somewhere, and if there were supply issues, it could have been out of his control.

Whiteline did recently merge/get taken over or something like that, might have caused some issues.

That's the kind of thing you take a deposit on instead of full payment, or give the customer back their money.

Didnt realise so many people were having problems with him

Ive never had a problem with him, great guy. Got my suspension custom made through him got swaybar end links, cradle bushes free for helping with swaybar testing for the cefiro. Heaps of advise about suspension setup. If people are still have problems contacting him i have his mobile number.

over 12months and still havent received the rest of my refund. Given everything was PM/e-mail/netbanked with no receipts, how will i chase it up with the new owners?