• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ lolwut

who can answer that? jut rock up and check it out dude, will be fun

EDIT: it's the park and ride carpark if you were to drop your car off and catch a bus or train, if you're unsure just meet at City West and everyone will take you there

cheers

Edited by hoony

Jason, Andrew's right mate. Most people decide if they want to come on the nightso unfortunately I don't know exactly how many people will come. Could be 5, could be 500, although I'm hoping it's somewhere between those. Ive printed off 120 maps so I'm hoping most if not all of those are taken.

Omg omg omg... It's tomorrow night! I'm pretty nervous now, but excited as well. Let's hope it turns out fine!!

hey Rhys, just print off like 50 more just in case, a few Antilaggers seem keen to go as well...

however, there is a Night Cruisers on as well but that's later, i suggest you print off a few more JUST in case :P

My mate posted it up on PerthWRX but I hadn't heard anything. This is looking to be bigger then I thought... Andrew I'll see what I can do.

City west meet is 5:30 then leave at 6, so any time between then.

I'm looking forward to this, as nervous as I am... Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

hey man im from joondalup area and so is stealthed so if u r going to make it to drifts pm me and ill give u my number cause there a few of us cruising from there to the cruise if u need help finding ur way

PM sent.

I found out I also have something else on that night so I may have to cut the cruise a bit short as I said I would go ages ago. Haha, I've never been this busy on one weekend!

rhys chill my man it will be all good we all there to have fun just so long as everyon behaves come see me n the boys at the drifts i have pm my number cool as man get ready for it