Large Cruise, Saturday 7th Of March

NA_Goodness

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol south street park n ride is a big cruise point its just as u come off the freeway at south street but hey i not sure if we going to city west first if so good to cya again andrew havent seen u out in a while u hitting the drifts also

South Street Park and Ride is accessable from the on ramp to the freeway heading North. If you're coming from the North, take the South Street exit, turn right, right again to get onto the on ramp, them right again into the Park and Ride. Look for my Silver 33.

Coming up from south, take the exit and continue back onto the onramp and into the Park and Ride.

From South St, just turn left/right onto the onramp, pretty easy.

For those meeting at City West, look out for Andrew in the GMG wingless R34. Hard to miss with all his stickers :bunny: He'll look after you all. Sorry Andrew, probably should have asked you if you could look after that before I posted this :)

they are sent out to u i think... but there has been a hold up imj waiting 4 my second one as my first one was put on crooked ahaha

they are sent out to u i think... but there has been a hold up imj waiting 4 my second one as my first one was put on crooked ahaha

lol..

That sucks hahaha

PM GR33DY, she's doing them at the moment. You can organise to pick them up in Osborne Park if thats easier, Brad and Jaz do it in their spare time which means they cant be sent out straight away. I picked mine up from their place so I didnt have to wait. Something you might want to look into.

For those meeting at City West, look out for Andrew in the GMG wingless R34. Hard to miss with all his stickers :D He'll look after you all. Sorry Andrew, probably should have asked you if you could look after that before I posted this :rofl:

lol well you'll have the maps, i'll get one and i can lead the way to South Street if you want, except i hate being the first one all the time...

if you haven't been cruising before just come say hi and don't be shy, everyone hates a loner

and Scott, i won't be going to the drifts in the morning, have some uni stuff to take care of mate, seeya there anyway!

Andrew

After working that orning making the drifts will be a bit touch and go but I am now definitely in for the cruise.

In saying that I'm not sure whether I will meet up at Citywest or the South Street park n ride. My only problem being I don't know where South Street park n ride is and my sense of direction is so poor that I couldn't navigate my way out of a hole. Can anybody help me out, where exactly is the park n ride?

what area of perth are you from?

what area of perth are you from?

Joondalup.

Haha, I feel so foolish I now know exactly where South st park n ride is after that description. I drive past it to get on the freeway probably twice a week if not more!

I'll most likely just end up meeting at Citywest anyway, I'll be sure to say hi to people.

Just like cruising in an NA. You learn to live with it. Come introduce yourself Bubba.

Will do.

I think it might be a bit quicker than cruising in the NA :)

+11ty :D

The Stag is good fun and a nice cruiser/tourer, just doesn't have the same level of sideways fun as the 32 :)

Joondalup.

Haha, I feel so foolish I now know exactly where South st park n ride is after that description. I drive past it to get on the freeway probably twice a week if not more!

I'll most likely just end up meeting at Citywest anyway, I'll be sure to say hi to people.

hey man im from joondalup area and so is stealthed so if u r going to make it to drifts pm me and ill give u my number cause there a few of us cruising from there to the cruise if u need help finding ur way