SAU Community

Large Cruise, Saturday 7th Of March

NA_Goodness

Ok everyone, time to organise my own cruise. This is a completely open cruise, so invite all your mates to come along. This is a day time/evening cruise so bring your cameras and grab some nice photos of everyones cars.

Date: Saturday 7th of March

North of the river people heading to Final Meetpoint: Citywest carpark, arrive 5:30pm. Depart to South Street Park n Ride 6:00pm Sharp.

Official Meetpoint: South Street park n ride (Quick n easy meet point for both Nth & Sth people).

Time: Everyone arrive at South Street Park n Ride at 6:15-6:30pm, Depart 7pm sharp

Maps: Will be handed out at the meetpoint (South street Park n Ride).

Bring: Full tank of petrol, CB radios if you have them, ect

*Remember: behave. Keep the music at a moderate level, no burnouts, fuel up, drive safe and have a awesome time!

Feel free to post this on a few other forums to get interest up.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Julz: if you notice, the first post is actually similar formatting to your cruise thread, so is the first meetpoint and time. I may have used your idea of coastal sunset drive. But the map isn't the same.

Mel: Last Drift Battle finished about 4, so I'm hoping it does this time as well. I don't want everyone to miss my cruise to go to Drift Battle.

Julz: if you notice, the first post is actually similar formatting to your cruise thread, so is the first meetpoint and time. I may have used your idea of coastal sunset drive. But the map isn't the same.

cool wouldnt care if u wana use the same map i still have it, but u prolly wana use ur own little touches haha, should be nice man!