SAU Community

Large Cruise, Saturday 7th Of March

NA_Goodness

Karl was that 300 with you guys...?? Yeah I laughed when I realised we were having a mini cruise on the fwy and the 300 joined in - I would have stopped off at the meet point on my way to the city if I had realised where you were headed!

yeh, that was my best mate Dan in his 300ZX

you should have come on the cruise :)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We bailed after Hillaries and went and got food.. came to Joondalup and there was only a couple cars getting raped from a couple of cops... we parked away in the distance. I guess everyone just skipped Joondalup and went to Malaga?

I did a good skid didnt I Karl? :)

Terry, let me know what weeks you're here and I'll make sure it suits you.

Bubba, I didn't think you were at the start point. Would have recognized your car earlier, my bad. Now I know what you and your car looks like I'll catch up with you on the next one.

Andrew, coral, salmon, pink... Still ghey ;-)

Daniel, were you there? I didn't see you. Actually I probably did but I can't remember what you or your car looks like. Come introduce yourself next time, it'll be goodto catch up with you again.

Speaking of flames, did anyone see some from mine? Might do some testing like Benson did :)

Also, that WAS a 12 sec Celica. A 3S-GTE engine putting out 265fwhp with 18psi boost. Looks like the whole "sleeper" look is working :P

Yah I was there, was really only at the South St meetpoint and kinda went off with Ryan, Karl etc. after that. I was the guy who asked if you could let me in because I was stuck in the right turn only lane in Freo and ya did, then ended up going the wrong way anyway and got lost in Freo :P

I missed the skid Ryan but the smoke was pretty thick when I went past you mad c*nt :rolleyes:

Bubba, I didn't think you were at the start point. Would have recognized your car earlier, my bad. Now I know what you and your car looks like I'll catch up with you on the next one.

:rolleyes:

P.S. RyRy couldn't skid his way out of a wet paper bag!

Edited by bubba

Dammm looked like a nice cruise. i would have came but i blew my clutch on friday arvo. got stuck on west swan road for an hour :\ it's getting a brass button clutch put in today. car looked a bit shit newaiz, getting a respray in 2 months so once that's done i'll be out and about, might even organise one with you rhys, hopefullly have ur turbo by then haha.

I heard the limiter bashing when you left.. you sure there's strips and it wasn't just clutch?:rolleyes:

Maybe instead of bouncing off the limiter, grab another gear :)

Edited by bubba

*sigh* so much fun what a fkn awesome night :rolleyes:

Started out as a nav in pattygtst's sexmobile; winging, bitchin and moanin about how 'over' the car scene I am and how I'm sick of cruises and thats why I left my babygal at home.... started getting little adrenaline kicks along the coast at sunset.. Patty+Mate decided to bail at city beach to go to a party so I got dropped home got in my 33 and caned it up the freeway to get to Joondy in time for all the cop trouble, couple of us parked behind the shops out of the way. Malaga stop was good, nice and safe :)

Thansk Rhys for reminding me why I fkn love this sh!t Had an absolute fkn ball so much fun!! RHYS bomber cruise dude... yeah ok the map was odd.... btu dude I didnt' even have a map and I still knew what was going on!! So proud of you matey!!

benson...video was gold, I still thought our plan for the posting would've been good lol :P

Scott....dude tsk tsk maybz not drink so much next time, few ppl got pretty offended by the things you said, one dude even bailed cos you called him fat! bahaha :P lol still good entertainment as someone prev said.

Andrew it's ok I was backing you up dude I told the boys it was def coral/salmon....Some other dude was in a definate PINK shirt kinda made urs look red ;) lol

Rhys, Benson tsk tsk tsk what kind of wing-men are you? How am I suppose to complete that mission alone!!!!! lol Rhys did help a bit haha so umm

speaking of my mission.....it was *sigh* unsuccessful... my feet were suddenly glued to the ground at Hamburger Hill and I was too scared to do the whole "wait!!!!" moment lol

so speaking of.........uhh..... yeah so umm *cough* who owns the white 34 the guy who was on his own, mates with Nick (350tonner), had his car for two days...... new guy huh.. hmm hope he makes it to the next cruise and maybz I'll complete the mission baha :laughing-smiley-014:

Edited by MeLSki

cruise highlight: little blonde boy telling Scott off about the Army of Yellow Stickers!!! lol funny kid and he managed to shut you up for a lil bit Scott lol

*hi5 kid*

cruise highlight: little blonde boy telling Scott off about the Army of Yellow Stickers!!! lol funny kid and he managed to shut you up for a lil bit Scott lol

*hi5 kid*

Mitchell thanks you and hi 5's back.

Hahahahaha omg that is the cutest thing ever!!!

I'm so saving that!!! :) Thanx 2LV8ETR and lil Mitchell!

Nick, that's good news ;) hahaha how long is he up there for :)

btw I'm so glad I went on that cruise to find out someoneelse has the same disgusting rims as me ;) lol jkz

Edited by MeLSki