SAU Community

Large Cruise, Saturday 7th Of March

NA_Goodness

awesome night exept for the cops and lol at me beeping at the undercover. oh well she shouldnt have goen in my way. good cruise rhys hope to see another 1 soon.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Cruise

I would of liked to of driven but unfornt. my clutch doesnt agree with that. Was riding shotgun in the blue r34.

Coastal runs are by far the best!

Good cruise, and not a bad effort for your first one. I was with my hubby, he was driving my car as his car is getting the kit sorted for it. My car was the stock looking silver R32 Sedan. One day I might be able to afford a kit. :(

anyway the only thing I would mention for future cruises, i noticed this lacking on other ones too, access to TOILETS please, me and my sis are preggers and the unfortunate thing is we need to pee. (no we cant find a bush!)

Luckily there were toilets at city beach, whether you planned that or not I dont know but maybe keep it in mind, for us girls sake. :(

P.S. did you find that penguin st yet? lol I was directing with our street map so we never got lost once, although it was interesting. haha

Hopefully see you out there again soon for the next one.

Was a nice cruise. It was good to get out there, meet some of the guys and take the R34 for a spin (even though it was the dirtiest car on the cruise lol).

I liked it so much in fact that this morning a joined SAU WA. I guess that means its time to start modding! :(

Marianne, I will keep the toilet thing in mind. I didn't think about that at all :( Its on the list. Along with never drive west at sunset, no major roads in busy times, more dual carrage ways, more fuel and food stops, and no more Joondalup.

Simon, you really want that morning breakfast cruise don't you? :( Ill see what I can do, but next one is going to be Mostly bush with some coastal, so keep your eyes out for it.

nice cruz man, u busted ur cherry! Sorry i bailed at scarborough, the pleasure of food finally defeated the pleasure of cruzing. tried to meet u's on the way back from joond. but i failed really well. what happened with cops? they start pickin on cars? I got some pics that ill post up soon.

:P naaaw thanks!

i missed out on this cruise ):

sounds like it was pretty good tho,

two of my friends went (:

in a r33

2 brunettes

ne wun spot them??

ehehhe

need more pikies

lol

if they were in a white r33 i saw them they were drinking etc they parked bhind my r34 at city beach... ahaha any one se my r34 getting jealous and keeping on setting its alarm of?

Chris was there... i droped my missus off at home when we were all at kambos, and made it back in time...

rhys i left at the verry end remember that girl with the handbag comming up too me..

That would be muzza good guy and ya sorry for not introducing myself the missus was not feeling the best and was pissed with me for dragging her out on the cruise was her first one she enjoyed alot so will be seeing alot more of me lol.

Patrick

hahah yo thats me :P lol with 4GIVEME :sweat: patrick!!!! howu end up goin??? that night ionly did too hillarys then meh i live that way soo wanted to hit the pillow n play the PS3 loool nerd!!!!! i am hahahaha jokez jokez!! n e wayz buddy take care :)

Yea man made it to city beach and then the missus asked to go home the fumes where making her sick. But hey she said she enjoyed it so i will be seeing all of you guys on the next one lol and rhys sorry again for not introducing myself.

Patrick

Interesting night.

I'll resist the urge to invite the Leyland Brothers on your next one Rhys. :P

It all went pretty good regardless of the missing penguin etc, but it's just like the bacon to rattle someone's cage..... Typical.

I wonder how they'd like it if we took down their undercover car's regos and created our own database.......

I am looking forward to your next one man because now that you've had your first, you'll know how to make the next one better as you've mentioned earlier.

Well done Scott for the entertainment.....................