SAU Community

Large Cruise, Saturday 7th Of March

NA_Goodness

see all you at city west ..... rhys do you remember on a whoop ass wednesday... you parked oppisit me im in the blue s1 33.. with WA plates ill come ova and see u man im chris...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what time do use think the cruise will end??

and use need to get sum promo models ;)

xx

y dont u come in a bikini ur hot enough to pass come say hello to me and stealthed and niskmo we all be there names scott by the way

was a really nicely set out cruise...too bad i couldnt stay for the whole thing... next time i shall come more prepared... good to meet more of yu

hey guys and girls was a good cruise sorry i could not stay long missus was not feeling good the fumes where making her sick cos she is pregnant but will be sure to be on the next one will have my P's back to oh and by the way i was the guy in the Black Liberty with the L Plates on it lol

Patick

^^ that was you? i was like wtf is this guy doing pulling in front of me fu#n Learner?? haha

bailed after hillaries, map needed more 2 lane roads.. stuck in traffic and traveling at 10kph ftl

Edited by Char

bailed after hillaries, map needed more 2 lane roads.. stuck in traffic and traveling at 10kph ftl

yeh stuck in traffic ftl -.-

too many cars that time of day too. would have been quite a few nice roads if they were empty.

Edited by Soul

was fun bailed after i got pulled over for small tire screech when turning at joondalup [yes im that idiot] =[ my friend shoved the map in her pants...

Edited by R34P3R

what a wikid day drifts then cruise and cause i rode shotgun i got pissed yippe all fun till cops at joondalup what a bunch of C*%ts that was straight out abuse but oh well what can we do cop the yellow aaron call me about working on ur car to get it off was awesome night hope we all had fun

Guys, thankyou all for coming out. I was so stressed with shit maps, cops, ect but it all worked out. I have no idea wtf happened at Joolndalup but I'm glad you all went to Malaga straight awayvanf kept cruising. I'm gonna find Penguin St tomorrow as well...

A HUGE appology for the map, I know it's my first time but there was still too many mistakes for my liking. Thanks fir stick with me. There us another cruise in the pipeline, and I promise it'll be 100% better. Any constructive critism is welcome. I'm ok with it, I was expecting to be flamed on here so thanks for everything.

Bubba, you forgot to introduce yourself. Your the guy with the beard in the Stag, yeh?

Thanks for everyone who cane said hello. Problem is I didn't know you :D So next time introduce yourselfes! (Looking at you Pat and Chris)

Andrew, thanks for the help at City West. I didn't realise you were waiting there before getting Luce, I appreciate it.

Mel... Good luck with your lil " mission" (you know what I mean :banana:)

I'll catch you guys next time!

Very Nice Cruise Rhys, Even though a couple of mistakes It was still a Good Run :(, Dont know why we were going to Truckstop but, coulda Saved some Fuel haha

Interesting Night :banana:

Heres Some Photos Ladies' -

Heading to CityWest,

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

Sure It was Sauce Nick.... :D

Cruise -

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

12.jpg

-

And Once again......This One's For Scott :D

DSC00586.jpg

Only Video we got :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFyHalNCnRQ...re=channel_page

Bubba, you forgot to introduce yourself. Your the guy with the beard in the Stag, yeh?

lol yeah that's me, sorry dude was pretty belted and chuckie talks a lot :D

y dont u come in a bikini ur hot enough to pass come say hello to me and stealthed and niskmo we all be there names scott by the way

:( naaaw thanks!

i missed out on this cruise ):

sounds like it was pretty good tho,

two of my friends went (:

in a r33

2 brunettes

ne wun spot them??

ehehhe

need more pikies

lol

Bubba what colour is yours?

i remember a guy in stagea near park n ride trying to take photos with some huge camera and drive at the same time haha?

Edited by Char

:( naaaw thanks!

i missed out on this cruise ):

sounds like it was pretty good tho,

two of my friends went (:

in a r33

2 brunettes

ne wun spot them??

ehehhe

need more pikies

lol

That would be muzza good guy and ya sorry for not introducing myself the missus was not feeling the best and was pissed with me for dragging her out on the cruise was her first one she enjoyed alot so will be seeing alot more of me lol.

Patrick