Large Cruise, Saturday 7th Of March

NA_Goodness

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stupid Drift Battle, i won't be making people choose between the two, i'll have it the week after, will post it on Antilag now buddy

and yeah, i've been out of action for a while, good to be back Teo!

andrew how the hell r ya ill be at the cruise riding with stealthed for the day car has just about been finished at wire shop then motor shop wont be long and the beast we be unleashed going to start planning a map for it soon hopefully make the munch n sip cruise since thats where i met all the guys still havent had lunch yet lol

I should Be at the Drift Battle and the Cruise :down:,then to the cruise point unless i pick up scott, or you come to the battle with me earlier, should be good fun all in all :)

guess i might aswell ride with u to drift battle also cause would be cool to check it out but speak to u later

Na means ill be driving with my missus its all because i got done for reckless driving a year ago so yea i get my L's on the friday and get my license back on the Monday so yea its kinda shit but hey it means i get to drive again lol finally..

Patrick

Does any one actualy bring CB radios etc iv one just is it worth bringing .. thanxx

Yup. I bring them to every cruise. Though not all use them, they are handy for obvious reasons..........

andrew so it was you who parked next to me at the city a week ago? i thought it was your dad taking your car out to be cool lol. i think ill call in sick for this if im working