SAU Community

My GTR is sold!

Hey guys,

well finally my R32 GTR has been sold to James (R32_GTS4T)!

It took all of 3 months to sell it, but I got the price I was after, and Im sure James will love it every bit as me.

I just thought Id post something here, as my thread got locked because of some unsavoury comments :rolleyes:

But I hope to one day buy another GTR down the track after I am debt free!

Cheers,

Andrew

ReVN: well after you said this about me over in the WA section:

good on you paul that guy sounds like a wanker

and the fact youre just trying to "stir shit" I can see that youre as bad as youre other mates over there.

I spose youre right pentae, not many people wanna spend $30k on a 10 year old car, but when it comes to a GTR, its always worth it.

How very courageous of you blokes. I knew youd come and sook in this section, and hide behind your keyboards.

To try and set things straight. You guys may think that I screwed Ken over, but listen to this first before you pass judgement.

I had an offer from him, which I wasnt too happy about, since it was a few grand lower than my minimum. But stupidly I told him that yes that would be enough. I also asked for a deposit which he declined.

About 3 hours later, I had an offer of a couple grand higher (my minimum) to which I said I will have to talk to Ken first about. I told Ken, and he couldnt match the offer so I then took the higher offer.

Now call me a wanker or whatever you like, but I think if you guys were put in the same situation then youd probably do the same thing.

Bullshit Andrew and you know it.

Sorry Prank but this saying that I wouldn't match it is crap.

The deal was done on Sunday arvo and I left by car for the East first thing Monday.

I said that a deposit would not get there before I did and YOU posted in the thread that no more offers will be accepted.

I arrive in Port Augusta ( first phone service acroos the Nullarbor) with a message from you saying it was sold.

Now THAT is the truth, not the rubbish your posting.

Anyway , I'm glad you got your money in the end but don't make me out to be the arsehole ok?

Cheers

Ken

Hey Andrew

Congratulations on the sale! hopefully you got the price your after!!

What people don't understand if that selling a GTR isn't an easy thing, attracts alot of Sh@t-kickers.

Also attracts attention from people who are interested in the car, however they waste time and miss out on the car, thus getting pissed off, Simple truth and fact is that the seller isn't going to wait a lifetime for the buyer to get their sh#t together!!

Congratulations on the sale, im sure you know your side of the story, so all smiles!!

Take care

check ur PM!!

Originally posted by R32GTRRR

...attracts attention from people who are interested in the car, however they waste time and miss out on the car, thus getting pissed off,  Simple truth and fact is that the seller isn't going to wait a lifetime for the buyer to get their sh#t together!!  

are you serious???

As Ken stated above, he was half way across the nullabor - on his way to pick the thing up!?

..and in your opinion that makes him a tyre kicker/time waster !??

Kamikaze, yeah mate I'm sure youll get to see it one day mate. Im sorry I couldnt hold on to it longer for you to see, but James was coming down to buy it, and I wanted to sell.

Ken, I told you how much James offered me. The deal wasn't done then. I was waiting to see if you were going to offer higher or match his offer. I also asked you if you wanted to make a deposit when we spoke sunday night, but you declined.

You left to go to Adelaide, as you were going to see the drift day there. You told me you were going to the drift day whether or not you bought my GTR.

I never rang you and said the car was sold, I said THAT I HAD A HIGHER OFFER! What part of that dont you understand?

R32GTRRR: absolutely right mate. Im happy as!

Ben: great stuff mate. hehehe I bet it would be a bit scary in the wet :rolleyes:

zanda: as I already explained, Ken was coming across to Adelaide for the drift day, not to pick up my car!

Originally posted by R32GTRRR

Hey Andrew

Congratulations on the sale!  hopefully you got the price your after!!

What people don't understand if that selling a GTR isn't an easy thing,   attracts alot of Sh@t-kickers.  

Also attracts attention from people who are interested in the car, however they waste time and miss out on the car, thus getting pissed off,  Simple truth and fact is that the seller isn't going to wait a lifetime for the buyer to get their sh#t together!!  

Congratulations on the sale, im sure you know your side of the story, so all smiles!!

Take care

check ur PM!!

Hmmm , recognise this thread Dave

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...&threadid=20428

I still have the bank cheque with your name on it at home. You were the 2nd choice after Harry sent my deposit back...

We won't discuss the convos we had about Harry, and me buying yours..

Anyway , enough of the petty name calling. You both sold your cars and I managed to find a cheap 93 in Adelaide so it prolly all worked out for the best.

I still have 2 one way tickets from Adelaide to Melbourne though:(

Cheers

Ken

Well...

I know nothing about this situation...but congrats on the sale, and I'm glad James bought it cos I'll get to see it :P

I'm not locking this, for now :( but you guys have already put your side of things across so can we just keep it nice...