• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Zdenko

have u been in one?

have u seen the quality of there interior

its like sitting in a big leather couch

HSV isnt factory produced holden..

HSV grab some cars of the production line and do things to them hence HSV enhanced...

there sexy cars..

perhaps you should drive in way...

made my skyline interior look like mud thats 100% sure..

100% kicks da shit out of any jap interior...

Can I ask what year model HSV you are comparing an R33 interior to?

Why must people compare bran-new HSV interiors with 10 year old Skylines..... How about you add something worth while to the discussion Zdenko instead of that crap you just posted.

Wtf, so HSV is in a class of its own just because it has a leather interior? :( I guess this is where the argument ends.

For the record, I like velour or cloth better than leather anyway. Doesn't freeze your arse off in winter and burn it off in summer. And doesn't stick to your legs and make you sweat like a pig.

Lo all , Trying to compare HSV to a Nissan is a hard thing to do cos of differences in weight/ 4wd price etc etc.

Don't be fooled by the quoted Kw on the side ... this may vary a lot, In fact its quite simple to extract loads of Hp from a gen 111.

I have been knocked off by 1 r33 but have beaten 2 r 32's even with my launch problem ie no trac control.

The skyline is a very nice car, in fact I nearly bought one .

The V8 did it for me though, sit your arse in a LS1 reving at 6 grand ..... now that is awesome.

It's nice to see you have your share of wankers on this forum as well as people that have a fair and not so biased view of things.

Want to learn a bit about Gen 111's

http://www.ls1.com.au

Cheers all

I gotta say Zdenko, i've ridden in most new HSVs from VT I-on and the interior fit and finish is sh!tfull. We had a test car (yellow VY II GTS Coupe) that had 2000km on the clock and the trans-tunnel trim was falling off, the power steering was vibrating so badly the dashboard squeaked and rattled, and there were nasty suspension thumps and bangs going over minor bumps.

On the other hand, the XR6T, XR8 and GT Falcons I've spent time in were beaut. they:

Handled better (than even the 100k GTS)

Braked better (XR6T with performance brakes was better than ClubSport R8 with premium brakes)

Had better interior fit and finish (NO squeaks/rattles/noises/thumping/banging/)

Was more comfortable

Had better quality leather (grain/pattern and feel)

Originally posted by Zdenko

100% kicks da shit out of any jap interior...

C'mon, thats just as silly as saying that all nissan are better than all holdens.

Different cars, different purposes.

I'm sure there are cars in japan with much higher quality interiors that any HSV, eg a lexus LS430 or SC430.

I've also got no doubt that a 300kw HSV is faster in a straight line that a GTS-T. And no doubt a stock GTS-T is quicker tha any stock HSV round any race track :(

Originally posted by SS Enforcer

Lo all , Trying to compare HSV to a Nissan is a hard thing to do cos of differences in weight/ 4wd price etc etc.

Don't be fooled by the quoted Kw on the side ... this may vary a lot, In fact its quite simple to extract loads of Hp from a gen 111.

I have been knocked off by 1 r33 but have beaten 2 r 32's even with my launch problem  ie  no trac control.

The skyline is a very nice car, in fact I nearly bought one .

The V8 did it for me though, sit your arse in a LS1 reving at 6 grand ..... now that is awesome.

It's nice to see you have your share of wankers on this forum as well as people that have a fair and not so biased view of things.

Want to learn a bit about Gen 111's    

http://www.ls1.com.au

Cheers all

its allrite bro

i understand whay your saying man...

some people just dont understand huh..

so im just gonna end it here

yeah ok skylines r da best

nothing better

woohoo

lets all be nazis and not look and like other cars as well..

yehh skylines

YO SOULJA AND WAZR32 YOU GUYS SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT MAN.THIS IS A SKYLINE FORUM, AND LET ME TELL YOUS WE LOVE OUR JAP MACHINES WHO PISS ON YOUR AUSSIE FAVOURITES ANYTIME AND EVERYTIME.SO WHY DONT YOUS TAKE YOUR UPS AND DOWNS SOMEWHERE ELSE.A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE SEE HOLDEN AND FORD AND GO WOW.BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT POWER HERE AND NO SHOW PIECES.....

wtf

shut the **** up **** head allrite

use were bagging da **** out of holdens

i was just steping in and saying ****en tak e a look at em first b4 u bag em

you wanna take a holden on??

il ****en orgainse for u to take a holden on..

u ****en **** sucker

and if u dont ****en like it

come speak to me at calder on friday

mother ****er

Oh, and the fact that most Aussies can't drive for sh!t.

why do people who otherwise, may have a lot of sensible and meaningful stuff to say, spout such utter utter sh1t? I don't get it. Have a look at yourself.

Adrian

ZDENKO,WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN.ARE YOU REALLY COMPARING A 2003 AUSSIE CRAPS INTERIOR WITH A 10 YEAR OLD JAP CAR.MATE THIS IS BIASED OPINION.LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT;YOU WANT POWER AND ADRENALIN RUSH GET A GTR AFTER ALL JAP CARS ARE ALL ABOUT POWER BRO.OR ELSE WHY WOULD SOMEONE BUY A IMPORT.ONE WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH VS VR VT XR GT AND THE REST, THE SO CALLED SHOW PIECES.