SAU Community

R34 10th Anniversary Charity Cruise N Show N Shine

mxfly

I'd bring my proper GTR along but don't want to take the attention away from all you

lol

put some R33 GTR rims on, we'll have twins :/

Now all you need is a built RB30 bottom end :laugh:

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good good, now the built motor :laugh: Nah kidding, yours is perfect exactly as it is :/

Probably will be if i get the ECU back from being fixed, ill stay at my mates who lives about 30seconds from where that pic was taken, and just meet up once everyone gets there, then cruise home afterwards.

Ill call him and see if he'll be there the night before. If not, ill meet up in Sydney, it will be a last minute thing though cause the ECU is out of my hands

You?

From the ACT...

It looks as if 'CeJay' and his R32 GT-R will be coming in Group #3 Raf & Matt (God_speed)

And 'GTRKat' is a likely with his R32 GTsT

Uh...

GTRKat is a likely with HER 32 GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Uh...

GTRKat is a likely with HER 32 GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

ill be heading up with Kat and Cejay aswell..

It'll be fantastic to see some guys and girls from the Capital :rant: Are you guys organising somewhere to stay over?

28-Day.png

28-Day forecast til the week of the 26th says we should hopefully get away with sunshine, but there are two cold fronts either side of that weekend so there is still the possibility of rain :) Remember, IF there is rain on the 26th we will go ahead with the following weekend (3rd May).

Look forward to seeing you all there :P

Matt

Good news!

kefe69 (aka Peter) is IN for a Great Time with the rest of us with his Silver...

R34 GT-R VS :P

Welcome from (Host) Eugene too + Organisers (Nick, Shanil, Shehan, Rafael, Matt)

so ummm yay my car is going to be fixed in time. i may even possibly have my old wheels bak in time..

Heck i may even buy a CF bonnet on credit and hurt the bank some more haha

So count me in!!

Good news!

Great to have aggroman, MANG and so many from ACT with you, NISMO (a probable), satanic, and others coming from Workshops and Car House Shops coming. :(

Long-term weather forecast is a bit better than 50% fine atm :) Thanks Matt (meteorologist) hehe