SAU Community

What To Do Next

post-35892-1237188093_thumb.jpg

post-35892-1237188131_thumb.jpg

hey guys here is my car and wondering what you think i should do next. ?

carbon fibre bonnett?

lower car?

front bumper of front lip??

heres a pic of the car now. just wondering what your oppinions are, massive storm coming here foxtel out so now im left to entertain myself on here lol

Looks nice like that, i would spend my money on brakes or handling or performance.

carbon fibre bonnett? Defect

lower car? scrapes on speedhumps and steep driveways and effects handling

front bumper of front lip?? I smashed my 400R on a driveway(gone back to stock)

Just my 2 cents.

i would say do what u want to do.........no one else is driving the car but you so who cares what anyone else thinks?

i started off with exhaust/rims/body kit/ and went from there.........its ur car u do what u feel is best.....

just my 2 cents

some nismo clear side indicators? only like 80 bucks but i would spray the outer section white instead of leavin it black like a majority of ppl.

if ya going for styling looks (obviously cause u put it in this section lol) how bout some interior stuff?

how are ur wipers looking? mine looked a lil worse for wear so i sprayed em a matte black. made the front look a lil newer. but i guess only to me as i was the only one that knew i did it. lil things like that i like doing to brighten the car up a bit. anyway im rambling.

just have a close look around ur car and things u might wanna change, write them down and think of a way to do it. even the smallest things changed can make u feel better about the looks of ur car

Edited by SLY-25T

yeh i was thinking the exact same thing the other day mate, was looking at my wipers and was thnking that they need a touch up hey. looking a bit worse for wear,. but yeh i guess i would be the only one that would notice it but would look better to me as im everyday noticing it.

clear indicators one step a head of ya hey haha waiting for them to arrive in the mail. yeh thats a good idea about spraying white,will keep that in mind for sure thanks mate.

another thing i did (but failed lol) was spray the rubbers around the windows. saned a few bits, taped it all up and sprayed fine. next day car was in sun for a while and all parts i didnt sand properly had gone wet again cause it didnt grab properly :) the B pillar garnish looks alot better though. will have to do a proper job. just used the same stuff as i did the wipers with.

so check over your car for bits that could use a touch up with some paint and give it a go.

got nsmo side indicators on now

and also painted the wipers black agaiin, looks way better like brand new again haha.

yeh paint the indicators white around the outside ya reckon. anyone got a pic of this done>? hows it look?

quick question do i need to change my globe to a orange globe for the indicators or leave at white>? is there a law that theyve gotta be orange?

indicators need to be orange, whether it being clear globe in orange casing, or orange globe in clear casing

cliff, like above, just get an orange LED. looks nice. and with the painting of the outside, id say mask off light area and could find some close matching spray paint. havent seen any done yet so might look a bit diff :D