SAU Community

Toffs Missuz Car (r32 4d)

toffy

hey mate , nah you can never have too many 4d :) , i don't live in melb but close (tas) , i do travel over there a fair bit for work .... but this isn't my missus car anymore (because i don't have a missus :P ) progress has stopped on it for the minute because i dunno what to do with it (she wants it... and the house... and the kids ... pfft)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Small update for this thing: i now have a gtr front bar , bonnet and grill , all that's left to buy is a l/h front guard , i've also salvaged up a manual conversion kit outta spare bits and pieces , so as soon as my ceff is up and running i'm gunna start on getting this thing on the road :D

Forgot to say , when i sold it last the guy put it back to auto for his missuz :P , reading back through the thread gave me a giggle , it's going to end up with rolled rear guards now i've finally seen the light (after looking through sarumatix thread again)

Edited by toffy

• 2 months later...

Bought a guard for the old girl , fixed up/replaced a heap of suspension bits thanks to a previous owner, going to put some rego on it this week i reckon :-) i have pics but i can't upload off my phone so i'll put them up later

• 2 months later...

Well i will finally have rego on it tomorrow , found and bought another wreck to convert it to manual again , even though , it's heaps of fun to drive as it is , but odds are it will see a few track days with it's new pretty suspension . I was going to paint it a different colour but cbf , i also have a 2 door 32 that will turn into a full race spec track hack eventually , but that's another thread lol

A few...

r34 2d (m) ,r33 2d (wreck) (m) , r33 4d (a), r33 4d (sold pp) , r32 4d (a) , r32 2d (m) , white ceff (m) , purple ceff (m) . These are all the 'complete' cars not including adm :ph34r: (also have hz, hq x3 , hilux , pulsar , el falcon) :whistling:

Progress is slow on all of them lol , i'm in the process of selling a few so i can simplify things a bit! , hopefully i'll end up with just the purple ceff , the blue 32 , the yellow 32 and my ute :)

and maybe the white ceff too

Edited by toffy

• 1 month later...

i bought another 4d 32 :ph34r: so it looks like i'm gunna keep this one for my ... ummm .... whatever excuse i think of in a minute :P , i bought a 25 box and front brakes and some new coilovers to put in a 2d one i was turning into a track hack , somehow it all keeps ending up on this thing .. pic:

post-20231-0-49957300-1341138355_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-01982600-1341138365_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Yellow , not my choice of colour , at all... I have a grill to go on it , not sure if painting the bonnet will look any better :/ . Gtr rims suit it better than I expected actually!!

chers mate , its one of those colours you kinda hate and like http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/pinch.gif , its ok but not my choice of colours , anyways , update: scored a rb25 gearbox conversion for stupid cheap so it should be manual by the end of easter http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/miner.gif http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif , decided i'm selling the bn kit , gunna find vertex side skirst/rear bar and whack a gtr front bar on it , i'm actually tempted to widebody it via cutting some 2 door rear overfenders up, whack a cf bonnet on to break up the colour up a lil and leave it yellah? must get low first! std height ftl

haha , 4 years later it happens!! .