SAU Community

V35 Mods

hi guys,

This might be a stupid question but where do u guys get your mods from?

like do u guys have a order your parts and stuff from overseas from a particular website or what?

coz i was thinking of doing some lighting mods e.g. headlights, door lights, side markers, map lights etc.

found some nice ones at clearcorners but damn they're $_$ so any suggestions?

Keep looking on the V35 forum and people do group buys and sell there mods, Ebay has a few not much and Amazom.com have lots but most of the time they don't ship out of the US. Carmate.com.au has some bodykits

i can help you with the door and map lights since your in wa. other lighting mods you'll have to order from u.s or keep an eye on this forum. send me a pm of what you really want and ill show you the place.

Edited by xtc

i can help you with the door and map lights since your in wa. other lighting mods you'll have to order from u.s or keep an eye on this forum. send me a pm of what you really want and ill show you the place.

mind sharing which type of leds will fit for door and map lights? Do you mean that they r same as the ones in G35? Links would b great. Looking to change all them into white leds..

I changed all my interior lighting to the white LEDs. I just took them out and measured them then went to ebay.

Map lights, 2 lights on the rear, 2 lights in front legs, 2 lights on the bottom of the doors and the rear number plate light, cost me about 25 bucks and i still got some spare.

Changed my xenon headlights to 8000K for 50 bucks for the pair on ebay from china. Genuine Philips ones will set you back 300-400 bucks. I don't think there's much difference between the brands, maybe the cheaper ones won't last as long but I've had them for about 10 months now with no problems.

mind sharing which type of leds will fit for door and map lights? Do you mean that they r same as the ones in G35? Links would b great. Looking to change all them into white leds..

Yes they are practically the same, but different coding.

This is the the Bulb you would want for your Side Strip lights, Licence lights and Corner/parking lights. Click Here

That link has 6 leds. you can get them also on 4 and 2. not sure how less brighter they are tho.

Also, If you look at the manual it would say T15 for licence plates and the rest are T10. T10 and T15 are interchangeable.

These ones are the SMD Leds or Fentoon bulbs. Much better compare to the standard ordinary LEDS.

lights2.jpglights1.jpg

This is what you want for your Door Steps lights and your Dome lights. Click Here

You can get this at JayCar aswell. Pretty easy to install.

Apologies for the focus but i hope you can see it clear enough.

light3.jpglights3.jpg

Hope this helps.

thanks, ogz007! seems like i don hv to order them from US anyway~ Will drop in some shop to get some and start changing..

the pics and links are helpful!

no probs dude, let me know if you need help.

ok...my lights have been changed as follows.

interior or map lights - LED blue (consists of 16-20 leds cant remember) and is very bright. comes with converter so should fit any car light interior. bought from frankie from ASPEC in perth city.

door lights - LED blue also (have no idea what type it is) just ask him and he'll show you.

also has a range of hids for sale. basically aspec is a car show look shop rather than mods for engine and has heaps other gadgets for the v35.

all comes in blue red and white. located in (something arcade) foodcourt. sorry im just blanked out of what the foodcourt is called.

hope this helps.

i think he has a website. google aspec wa perth.

ok...my lights have been changed as follows.

interior or map lights - LED blue (consists of 16-20 leds cant remember) and is very bright. comes with converter so should fit any car light interior. bought from frankie from ASPEC in perth city.

door lights - LED blue also (have no idea what type it is) just ask him and he'll show you.

also has a range of hids for sale. basically aspec is a car show look shop rather than mods for engine and has heaps other gadgets for the v35.

all comes in blue red and white. located in (something arcade) foodcourt. sorry im just blanked out of what the foodcourt is called.

hope this helps.

i think he has a website. google aspec wa perth.

oooOOOooo can u put up some pics of ur car's interior lighting? i was thinking of doing the same thing or changing the maps to white and the door lights to blue. =)

And 1 last thing any instructions as to how to install them? =P dun wanna break anything

Thanks in advance i'll have the check out aspec wen i head into the city next time btw know the prices for wat u bought?

oh nice... show some pics! im down with changing interior lights to blue too! and white for the inside! ^_^ how much it set u back xtc? and wat other mods did ya get in perth?

oh nice... show some pics! im down with changing interior lights to blue too! and white for the inside! ^_^ how much it set u back xtc? and wat other mods did ya get in perth?

ill post up asap when i get the chance. from memory it was 2 led packs for interior $100 both. and doors were both $50 so $150 all up.

if you do go just say kinh or richard sent you and should take $10 off each :banana:

yes $50 sounds alot for led but it last forever and is really really bright. for eg. i have had one of it from my r33 to my evo to v35 and all the led are still working. led are universal fit.

looks similar to this http://www.aspecautoaccessories.com/displa...ct_id=JS06501WH

i wouldnt disagree on that. i have 2 blocks of that similar leds and i tend not to stare at it in the car. but it looks all good and doesnt look too much of a light house haha.

i wouldnt disagree on that. i have 2 blocks of that similar leds and i tend not to stare at it in the car. but it looks all good and doesnt look too much of a light house haha.