SAU Community

V35 Mods

i wouldnt disagree on that. i have 2 blocks of that similar leds and i tend not to stare at it in the car. but it looks all good and doesnt look too much of a light house haha.

sorry took awhile but finally managed a few pics. camera phone used so bare with me. but its just an eg. to compare between oem light an aftermarket led. as you can see its a fair difference but at the end of the day its personal preference.

post-49635-1238559794_thumb.jpg

post-49635-1238559816_thumb.jpg

post-49635-1238559915_thumb.jpg

Speaking of interior lights, I left one on, on Sunday. Flat battery this morning :)

Ended up buying a battery charger at Dick Snap in town, will be all good in the morning.

Although I wonder if it is possible to get to the toolkit in the boot with no power, as the boot release is electronic and I'm only aware of the rear seat release inside the boot? I had tools at home but it made me wonder...

I've used a few globes from here http://www.ledsales.com.au/cart.php?target...;category_id=35

I'm going to be purchasing some of the LED light ribbon type to put in the sun visor mirrors as well as in the glove box.

I've done my doors and interior lights, I will post pics once I have them ;)

oh cool i was thinking of doing the rest as well.... u wouldnt know wat type of bulbs are for the boot light, glove compartment and the ash tray light by any chance wud u? :P

oh cool i was thinking of doing the rest as well.... u wouldnt know wat type of bulbs are for the boot light, glove compartment and the ash tray light by any chance wud u? :ermm:

The boot uses the wedge type globe, I put in a 6 LED kit, bright but doesn't seem to flood the boot enough. Will look to see if there is anything else that can. My last car I wired in Neon light :D

Glove box has a real small wedge (maybe, have to check again) type globe so I'm not sure if I'll find a LED type so I'm going to wire in one of those ribbon type kit from the site I posted up before.

Edited by Pulp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could help... the lights under the doors don't work. ive replaced globes and still don;t work? everything else is fine...

is there a fuse for them? any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could help... the lights under the doors don't work. ive replaced globes and still don;t work? everything else is fine...

is there a fuse for them? any help would be appreciated

thanks

Yeah check your fuses. Up and to the right of your accelerator are the fuses. Don't know which one but if everything else is working it might not be a fuse. Get and auto sparky in the end.

Yeah check your fuses. Up and to the right of your accelerator are the fuses. Don't know which one but if everything else is working it might not be a fuse. Get and auto sparky in the end.

thanks for the reply, yeah bit strange that the dome lights work at the door ones dont :D

i've checked all three fuse boxes all seem ok.

cheers