SAU Community

When Did The Site Become Nissans Australia?

hey guys is it just me or is this site becomin more like nissans Australia half the things posted on here aint even about skylines or even anything to do with them kinda sucks if u ask me

whats everyone elses opinion about this?

Its still heavly Skyline dominated I'd say...

You got your Stagea, Cefiro, V35 and R31 subforums and the General Automotive we have had afew threads on Euro exotics.

Wasteland threads are all jibba jabba, but thats Wasteland LOL!

Most threads are still on Skyline tho IMO.

hey guys is it just me or is this site becomin more like nissans Australia half the things posted on here aint even about skylines or even anything to do with them kinda sucks if u ask me

whats everyone elses opinion about this?

What are you talking about exactly?

The frontpage news feed that has a hybrid of Nissan & GTRBLog posts?

Because if that's all it is, a news feed. Current updates and so on.

Obviously there is very little news about a R32 GTR these days... so theres a good chance there will be very little in relation to a news feed about it.

And as for Gen Auto - people discuss anything GENERAL Automotive... so that of course is going to include a commodore, ferrari, lambo or a supra...

I gather you're trying to complain or voice 'unhappiness' about something on the site, but i kinda dont really get what exactly you mean (if its anything from the above which is logically explained)

nah only talkin about fto1s cos my gf owns one and nah nuffin about the site its all good just when u speak about sau outside people are like well there is every other car on that site not just skylines

clearly people did not see my posts correctly one was about an r33 VS fto the other was wanting to buy another one for my gf !

so how is you wanting to buy an FTO for your gf, skyline related? :down:

if you don't like the other stuff, don't read it?

nah only talkin about fto1s cos my gf owns one and nah nuffin about the site its all good just when u speak about sau outside people are like well there is every other car on that site not just skylines

have you been over to NS lately?