SAU Community

Just Bought Our First House!

ZENNON

Missus and I just bought our first place (some of you might have seen her jumping up and down at the cruise after hearing they accepted our offer)

Going to have like nothing when we move out but will be awesome because it will be OURS :D

some pics taken on the weekend

DSC_0046_4_5.jpgDSC_0040_38_39.jpgDSC_0004_2_3.jpgDSC_0007_5_6.jpgDSC_0019_7_8.jpgDSC_0025_3_4.jpgDSC_0030_28_29.jpgDSC_0050_2_1.jpg

Congrats fellow first home owner! House looks nice man. Where you at? Kat and myself just bought our first place in Sunnybank Hills in January. Our house has crap all aswell, but like you said, it's ours. Only just moved in, been renovating since the very first day we owned it. Anyways, enjoy ur place and happy renovating (if you are).

I buy a garage and try to get them to give me the house for free. The garage is usually very expensive...but with a free house it makes up for it.

home ownership canes the fu(k out of renting...all the best with the new pad mate.

Edited by DiRTgarage

congratulations... im in the same boat mate... we just bought our own house... 14k is alot, and alot of banks now will give you 95% so its a perfect time to buy... also after june, those banks will only give 80% of the loan.

renting is dead money.. so i may be paying off interest for 20 years... but it beats paying someone elses interest