SAU Community

Efi Performance Dyno Day + Cruise

Sammy34

Well im still up for tomorrow, was hoping there were enough of us still? that makes it

1. Slow S13

2. Scadtional

3. Joe_89

..................anyone else coming? lol

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea im good to meet at th BP, rlly was hoping for more than 3 of us tho.......atleast 5 and id be happy lol

Ill take a look at a map to see whats around for a destination, which way are u coming from john?

Edited by Joe_89

i might come, post up detaials of what going down tonight and ill let you know. i gotta come from sunshine coast

ok well im coming from albany creek area, my plan was to just cruise down beudesert road to beenleigh, left to waterford west to kingston, thru underwood, left at eight mile plains towards mansfield and right onto creek road to old cleveland road and thru th city, accross story bridge and then we could stop off somewhere? but thats just whats convinient for me/ best i could come up with lol. i dont know the roads too well, thats basically just following the most direct road without being on the highway. If anyone else has a better idea thats fine with me :)

Damnit! Scadtional is out so its just me and youkeen atm john and maybe ryan, hopefully more interest later, its not worth it with just 3 of us

Edited by Joe_89

ok well im coming from albany creek area, my plan was to just cruise down beudesert road to beenleigh, left to waterford west to kingston, thru underwood, left at eight mile plains towards mansfield and right onto creek road to old cleveland road and thru th city, accross story bridge and then we could stop off somewhere? but thats just whats convinient for me/ best i could come up with lol. i dont know the roads too well, thats basically just following the most direct road without being on the highway. If anyone else has a better idea thats fine with me :banana:

Damnit! Scadtional is out so its just me and youkeen atm john and maybe ryan, hopefully more interest later, its not worth it with just 3 of us

Joe...might be best to put this one on the back burner....too much fuel and travel for just two of us......

Sammy...sorry for spamming your thread..still keen for dyno day

Yea m8 i wasnt rlly thinking it was gonna go ahead ay. nvm, total fail haha see you at the dyno day.

As john said, sorry sammy

• 2 weeks later...
maybe should create a new thread for it, if it is on.....

guys I apologise for the short notice, Ive been busy with work recently and havent had much time at all to post. But the date of the cruise as been pushed back as my car currently isnt driveable and I have found out :S my family has organised a suprise Bday party for myself tomorow. Good news is the EFI dyno is in but the exhaust fan is due to go in next week. So we have changed the date to the 20th of june.

Once again I apologise for the last moment thread.

~Sammy