SAU Community

Galston to Gosford Cruise 8:30pm 17/10/2003 (Formerly Midnight cruise - Friday 17th)

Moanie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MRK25T

Nicks car would stay on the road better than most of ours. Maybe he doesnt trust your wet weather driving Moanie?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA....you're probably right mark! i've got crap tyres so i'm going to be driving extra slow tonight!

I'll still be there rain hail or shine :D

ps....i see a lil patch of blue sky! :rofl:

Originally posted by Blitz

...and so did you when you worked next door to me Adam

Hey im not complaining man, i wish i was still working in North Syd but now chatswood have nice young girls working in the shops so yeah. but i would like to agree that the girls in NSyd are better.

most of the chicks in my office are beasts. old an or married/ divorced. only 5 or 6 nice young ones I have come across in the 12 months of working there. 1 just got marreid so that knocks it down.

see you guys there tonight. I had a late one last night I will explain later about, but I should still come for part of the drive.

That was a top cruise, thanks Mona and Daz for organizing and Tosh for his input too :(

Good to see you all, I'm not sure how much fuel I used but it was worth every cent!!! :D