SAU Community

Galston to Gosford Cruise 8:30pm 17/10/2003 (Formerly Midnight cruise - Friday 17th)

Moanie

Thanks to everyone for a great night...............

Look forward to the next one, maybe this time I'll bring a camera

By the way sorry for holding everyone up

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME turnout guys!!! :( Thanks to all for coming! hope everyone had fun! Can't believe that bit of road from the ferry to gosford!!! I'm sure my car got some airtime!!! :D The north sure has some great roads secreted away!!! :uh-huh:

Pity bout the coppa at maccas...very rude! but that didn't ruin the night :(

When did you leave geoff?! and eva00l!!! Didn't see you guys at maccas! :

I left when we left maccas... the cop turning up and telling us to piss off made me think there was a decent chance we'd get hassled in terrigal too, and I wasn't really up for that. Plus had to work today so I thought I'd call it a night. Said goodbye to whoever I could see, couldn't see you though!

That cop in Terrigal was very cool, no troubles what soever, actually it was pretty funny when he came up to us, because at the time, there were those typical idiots doing burnouts, and he to ask us about them, and told us what happened to them when they sped off :D

Burn outs in carpark -> fender bender -> speeding off -> busting gearbox

busting his box in front of all of us, priceless.

well guys aside from the d!k head manager of the maccas that called the cops i think it was a pretty good nite still..........

with falcadore entertainment to boot......

great job organising moanie will have to have one down sydney way soon.......

Jim! Cruise was on rain, hail or shine! you should have called one of us!!!

That fender bender was a classic!! the guy was so busy showing off he wasn't looking where he was going...OOPS!

Thanks go to Daz more than me!!! He suggested the awesome route to terrigal!! Didn't even know that place existed! i'm already looking forward to the next one through there! Or the next one that cs-180 organises :(

Hey tommy! your s2000 is HOT! good to see you got back to syd ok :(

Great cruise guys..... Nice to see so many people visiting our neck of the woods on a regular basis.....

A big shout out goes to the copper who tagged the guys in the bombadores, a special Darwin award goes to the guy who blew his gearbox......

:-D

great job Moanie in the organisation, hopefully the coastie guys will see you all in your backyard soon....

/-}

yeah, agree with everyone. GREAT NIGHT!

had the best fun i've had in a while for sure! maybe we find a way not to use the ferry though, damage to the front bar after coming off the other side, all good apart from that!!

Good to meet all the guys, many great cruises to come..........

maybe we find a way not to use the ferry though, damage to the front bar after coming off the other side

I thought I'd have trouble getting off the ferry but it didn't even touch! although any decent bump along the way the tyres were rubbing on the guards. grr.

• Latest Posts

• can someone tell me what type the stock injectors are on a 98 rb25det neo engine? all aftermarket intakes require style /size injector pictured below...I need to know what stock engine has. and if they are compatible, or what mods would have to be done.   style of intake I am looking at  https://www.ebay.com/itm/325396084484?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110013%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIMRXI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D264094%26meid%3D5341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479%26pid%3D101196%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D266154719116%26itm%3D325396084484%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2332490%26algv%3DPromotedRVIPbooster%26brand%3DCustom&_trksid=p2332490.c101196.m2219&itmprp=cksum%3A3253960844845341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479|enc%3AAQAJAAABICwDxH%2FaslyJlxG5OwCzDVs5U6ncPDDFP4HCfgb8bXFQagmnGWQKp%2F5LAV0adQfbjzLOMM5V9WdEAXvNCLcpgDrzFvXcL7dVf5HawGKZAaaGFBnv4h4bnbRe6OSYvS8sL7PFPrxKj1Ffjdm6cYtU05cBROA0QdRKCNqPtF1hizoeiccNy6dwbcFsfX6syZa5MfzX2aEOofmNIehOqxSmtQvJliZHTgLy2BTDxXv5Zq9atpb1m%2BVtBHabBK8Wn6U2uPOAs71mwVWNmc1t4ZnHatrqKLQC6hCPTC8NW3QzFTCUvLg%2FWU4IZ1IAyPK288DdviqpLaN9sgbF3Ia0z6zXqLkqPyXbN7irzRC0HP2kjwHM8czF9PjWtRHDVNb1AiU9%2FQ%3D%3D|ampid%3APL_CLK|clp%3A2332490&itmmeta=01HWN3YNH6HQ8PEG4RPPSH1HSB thanks  
    • Hi Experts, My father’s car Mahindra Jeep CJ500 2.5L, 1986 model. Currently registered in Overseas.  Want to replace the engine in Overseas with Mahindra Bolero 2016 2.5 L turbo used engine ( not endorsing new engine number on Rego paper in Overseas. Then Importing to NSW. Is this car eligible for NSW registration if able to submit all compliance certificates?   Regars.
    • I know you said no amps in the boot, but there's enough space next to the battery for a pair of modern small foot print amps OR one small 6x channel amp. This is what I did over 6 years ago, used 2x marine amps (no decent 6x or 5x channel amps back then)
    • Pressure delta gauge is pure pron. No guessing, no excuses.
    • That’s the one. Yeah, the seller has confirmed the base ECU is from a manual car.    To be honest, I’m only worried about the TCS light being illuminated due to registration here in NL - unsure on rules. Back in Japan, we weren’t allowed to have any permalit error-related lights (or so my shaken guy said).    Looks like this Nistune is the way to go then, appreciate it GTSBoy, and the others that chimed in.