SAU Community

What Have You Been Pulled Over For?

MeLSki

I had a very interesting story for a little bit ago.

On my way home from my parents place. Recently had been to the drags at Heathcote. Car had Mickey Thompsons on the back, no backseat, no passenger seat + all my actual mods. Blanket laid out in the empty space with my Dog sitting on it. Driving down the back road sitting on 50 in a 60 zone (lol I was in no rush to get anywhere).

Unmarked SS drove past and did a U turn. I freaked a bit cuz I could easily think of a dozen things I could potentially have been in strive for. Got pulled over. "How are you going? I pulled you over because I saw the shiney intercooler in the front bar" He had a quick glance at the car and said "been on the track recently have we?". By this stage I was packing it. He got me to pop the bonnet. Had a look went straight to the boost control bleed. Said he could do me for it but wasn't going to. Just told me to get rid of it and that I may get something in the mail. Also mentioned that I should get the cooler engineered for safety reasons in case I was to crash. Proceeded to tell me how he pulls people up in Melbourne all the time that are Wankers and think they know everything and how he gives them fines.

Waved me on and wished me a good weekend.

Actually wasn't a bad bloke. Could have got me for a fair bit really. I guess because I did nothing stupid he didn't feel the need to make a big deal of everything. I can only wish that he was thinking that because I use a track that I was more responsible. But who really knows what another person is thinking?

Luke

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being pulled over for not indicating on a lane change when i was going round a car who was turning right. I even gave it gate when the unmarked cop car was behind me. They just looked at my tyres and left me on my way with a two point fine and $200 fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled over for driving a skyline with p plates at 3-4am.. 4 times in an hour :P Which was lots of fun considering I left my license at home and had to explain it each time

1. cop car pulls over on the side of the road and waits for me to pass then an "rbt"

2. undercover xr6t pulls me over not 5mins later.

3. Parked at maccas when 2 cops come into the store and asked whos driving the skyline, rbt (yes an rbt in the middle of maccas as i ate my cheeseburger)

4. Filling up at BP and a cop car pulls in and approached me, as my back p plate had flipped over to the red side in the wind. Spent a while explaining i was a green p plater, rbt etc..

all up no fines or defects though and all of the police were polite to me

Edited by Crackfox