SAU Community

What Have You Been Pulled Over For?

MeLSki

Got pulled over in leederville immediately after leaving the photo shoot rob organised at the skate park. Prior to leaving i was discussing with Karl and Rob how i have never been pulled over by the cops and never would. As i was approaching a round about they spotted me and that gave them an opportunity to follow. I tried to go down side streets and what not but they were keen to pull me over. I stopped off in a servo and was prepared for a yellow sticker. I got a warning for my number plate and that was that. Very nice cops had a good chat to them and they didnt fine me or defect me.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got pulled over in leederville immediately after leaving the photo shoot rob organised at the skate park. Prior to leaving i was discussing with Karl and Rob how i have never been pulled over by the cops and never would. As i was approaching a round about they spotted me and that gave them an opportunity to follow. I tried to go down side streets and what not but they were keen to pull me over. I stopped off in a servo and was prepared for a yellow sticker. I got a warning for my number plate and that was that. Very nice cops had a good chat to them and they didnt fine me or defect me.

really?

unlucky...

but lucky nothing happened!

Which way did u take?

Yep true as bro

I went towards oxford street from the car park, you can only turn left there but there is a round about to get on the other side. I took that and sure enough the cops were head on and had the chance to follow me.

Got pulled over again on Tuesday while I was on my way to get food.

Was driving on Wanneroo road, drove past a under covered falcon who was parked on the bus stop area. A little bit ahead, the traffic lights were red, while I was waiting the undercover car started up & was behind me. I could see the cop on the passenger side pointing to my car & saying something to the guy driving.

Soon enough, the siren went on & I pulled onto a side street. 1st cop came out, did the standard greetings & asked for my license. Then he said: "Mate, we couldn't see your P-plates properly under the sun's glare, just making sure you have them both on. But I can see you have them on, so its all good."

& I told them I'm using the sticker on P-pates coz the old plastic ones keeps on falling off, & he was saying its all fine & stuff. By this time the other cop also came out & he said: "Mate, its all good, as long as you have them on, thats what matters." & they send me off.

They didn't even bother looking inside the car, & this time the encounter was even shorter than my previous one.

Haha yeah that has happened with me before and an undercover cop car....seems as through it is only the traffic cops that bother with searching your car and finding things to defect.

Must be the easter break or something...

I just got pulled over again today @ ~ midnight, this time I got pulled over like about 500m after leaving my house :P

Cop did the standard license check & did RBT this time. I told the 1st cop that I'm just driving around for a bit to let the car run for a while to recharge the battery since I had a flat battery b4. Then the other cop who did the RBT handed me the mouth piece I did the breath test on & said: "here you can keep this as a souvenir."

:D

Edited by Mayuri Krab

:P:banana::banana::banana:

Gutted! Pulled over last night on way home from dinner in Northbridge at 9pm for my 'car being too low'. WHAT THE....??!?!? IT WAS RAISED TO NORMAL HEIGHT WHEN I BROUGHT IT OVER FROM MELB! When I pointed this out they got embarassed and proceeded to go over my car with a fine tooth comb. Only thing they could complain about was when I was gonna transfer over from Vic plates. Get a life noobs!

• 3 weeks later...
:P:D;):bunny:

Gutted! Pulled over last night on way home from dinner in Northbridge at 9pm for my 'car being too low'. WHAT THE....??!?!? IT WAS RAISED TO NORMAL HEIGHT WHEN I BROUGHT IT OVER FROM MELB! When I pointed this out they got embarassed and proceeded to go over my car with a fine tooth comb. Only thing they could complain about was when I was gonna transfer over from Vic plates. Get a life noobs!

Funny how police and skyline checks are always included after a great night out!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

AAAAARRRGHHHHH

Incident #1

Yesterday I picked up my boyfriend from his work in Malaga, turned right off Beach Road onto Alexander Drive with a police patrol car behind me, next thing the lights go off, so during peak hour traffic and no where safe to pull over, I nodded and waved in the rear view and put my indicator on in recognition that they were pulling me over. The cop lets the siren off and starts tooting at me to pull over, btu there was no where safe to pull over, they cut through traffic and came up along side me and the female officer yells "pull over mate!" and I was like "umm trying to find somewhere safe to pull over, that's why I'm indicating" half way through my sentence the female officer turned and started talking to the other officer, ignoring what I was saying........ biatch much?

Incident #2

Eventually I pulled over, the female officer took my licence, and wouldn't tell me why I was beign pulled over, does a licence check while the male officer asked me if my lights were HID, I was like "uhh no?" and turned them on for him. The female officer came back and told me she couldn't see my front P plate properly even though they were in a patrol behind me?!?! And then told me I needed a permit for my modifications. I was like "ok" then she said my front fog lights next to the indicators aren't factory (even though they are a factory stock standard option) and that my tint was too dark, my 3in canon is too big and my boot..... now this is the beautiful one.... my boot has been de winged and so where the boot sits lower than the rear of the car.... makes my boot UNROAD WORTHY!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

Incident #3

I was getting so amped up and started arguing with the cop, because she said in her opinion I should receive a yellow sticker (she hadn't asked me to lift my bonnet and hadn't even walked down the drivers side of my car) and I told her I wasn't arguing with her, I was explaining that half the things she was pointing out were factory standard! And then....because she was sooooo professional.... she grunted at me and stormed off to her patrol, sat in the passenger seat and SULKED! Wtf? The male cop came over and told me to go over the pits just to be safe and take the paperwork into the Ballajura Police Station and they'll remove the 'caution' off my vehicle.

I didn't get a yellow stickers, no ticket, no paper work NOTHING! I rang the pits and they literally laughed at me and said "we can't book you in, your car is registered and not defected"

WTF !!!!!!

lol you know what I mean...it was broken down into 3 parts where the cop was just a total PMS'ing drop kick.... her bf probably dumped her and so she was like "look at that biatch in that glitter shitter.... CHARGE!"

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah I'm terrible with understanding wiring. Outside of being given install instructions, I have a hard time deciphering diagrams and terminology. I have the wiring manual and its all hieroglyphs lol
    • Does the old one line up OK if you try to put it back in? In the 32 (different geometry) it is hard to reinsert the ball joint with the sway bar and spring attached. But ultimately.....this wouldn't be the first aftermarket part that is not right....
    • Yep and yep ! Every time I now take out the R33 I get a lot of thumbs up as well, and my car was also a daily until last year. Still get people coming up and asking about it. A while ago the most memorable being a V8 commodore driver who approached me in the bunnings carpark and asked me why the were so fast and what kind of V8 it had in it. Couldn't resist and told him they were only a straight six the same capacity as the 161 red motor. The look on his face was legendry. However the shine has gone off cause as well as the appreciation there is now a lot of harassment from other drivers in there VW/Nline/Ae86 with body kits or whatever the hell they are, while all I want to do is cruise.( well sort of drive with spirt ) I always try and get the hell away from them by driving slow, putting on my lawn bowling hat and leaning over the steering wheel to look as old fart as possible.
    • There really isn't enough to help remotely....the nav screen likely takes it's visual feed from another unit that is not plugged in properly now (that is how the cima worked at least). Sounds like at least the reverse cam works. It is a possibility the screen is dead of course, minor knock while it was apart. I had to replace the Cima screen because it would not display anything in the morning when below 0.  
    • Yeah, I get that. I try to be as cost-efficient as possible with cars, and typically prefer to buy them at the bottom of their depreciation curve. I was looking at those Bilsteins too as they're roughly in the same price bracket as the BC's - lack of adjustability and being soft put me off, not that I want anything too hard. That's my issue with the Skyline, it's too expensive and it's reflected in my driving. I don't mind going full pelt as long as there's a gravel trap to catch me. Really, proper safety equipment is needed for total confidence. Well this just turned up for the BMW. I'll try and get the front together tomorrow and take some pics of the absolutely horrid rear end; perhaps I'll have a crack at the rear on Wednesday. I need to make the car drivable before the weekend as I'll be driving it over to London.