SAU Community

What Have You Been Pulled Over For?

MeLSki

I got a not bad story i just got my GTR the next night was a Friday and i took it out with Tasmania plates and as you know they are not in the Victorian data base and i didn't really care if i got in shit i just wanted to be seen driving my GTR with a big "P" displayed on the window so we were driving on princes highway before all the bull sh*t and sure enough i got pulled over by a black undercover vy ss by him self.

The officer gets out and asked me to get out and he asked me to pop the hood had a loud exhaust and pods and way to low at the front so im like ok i might get a caneri but after showing him the paper work that it was mine and its all in my name etc he started asking me how much and he told me that his mate can get them cheaper than that and in better cond* ??

We talked about jap cars for a while he was telling my how much he loves R34 GTR's and cant wait to get one and then this celica droped the clutch at the lights and raced some lancer or something he shook his head hes like sorry mate id talk more but have to go, Jumps in his car and speeds off out of the service lane and chases the cars i was like :blush: has to be the best cop i have ever met or even been pulled over by where are those kind of cops now?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in the line i have only been pulled over a few times

1st time was 2 days after initial rego cop pulled me over saying i was doing 60 in a 50 zone

i just said to them to read the speed sign 20 metres behing them (it said 60 kph) lol.

oh fair enough cop 1 says then cop 2 says lift ya bonnet ..

tries to do me for pod filters he didnt beleive they were legal til i showed them EI-107 from dpi

so they let me go

last time cops tried to say car was unlicenced :( showed them the receipt then they told me to be careful as i am driving a hoons car

back in Goodna in the bad bit of Brisvegas

is a predominately Samoan and asian hood

cop pulls me over at around 2 in the morning whist in my old SW20 i roll down my window and asked what the deal is ?.

He says oh your not black?.........

I said excuse me?

He said im looking for an islander fellow around here in a red sports car......funny thing is im part pacific islander (kinda near hawaii) and driving a red "aleged" sports car.

I was about to say but mate i am part pacific isl...............

and then my brain said shut up

so i said cool well good luck with that search

So weird but I have to agree that chicks do get away with more. First time I got pulled over I was driving a gemini that was more rust than steel, had bald tyres and had loked like it had been in a demo derby (I borrowed it to get from point a to point b). This was back in the day where red stickers were often applied to vehicles of this caliber. Anyway, I get pulled over and the guy with the moustache (what's with the moustache theme?) has a good look at the car which I know is doomed and I just act blonde and chat to him about how i'm just taking it home as a donor car. He lets me off. Hmmm... :mellow:

The funny thing is that I got pulled over many many many more times for RBT and speed warnings/fines in my corolla than the few in the line (over the same time period). Best of all is the attitude re-adjustment that I observe on young officers who have pulled me over for no apparent reason in the 34 and then upon walking up to my window get shocked because I'm old(er) and female, are a bit more pleasant and usually let me go after an rbt and the is this your boyfriends car question (grrrr). I think it's the ridiculous spoiler that gives them the wrong idea.....

On a completely unrelated story, being pulled over doing 16 km over the limit wearing a bikini and almost sopping wet (back from the beach mid summer) got a warning in the line. Coming down reid Hwy at 8 km over the limit in the corolla, fine! Ummm, the moral of the story is less is more?

On a completely unrelated story, being pulled over doing 16 km over the limit wearing a bikini and almost sopping wet (back from the beach mid summer) got a warning in the line. Coming down reid Hwy at 8 km over the limit in the corolla, fine! Ummm, the moral of the story is less is more?

So I'll get my car impounded for going 15km/h under...

But seriously... WOW...

Just :mellow: .

Ah, have another story as of a week ago lol.

Driving home in a sort of hurry trying to get home before curfew, doing about 65 - 67 in a 60 zone. Light goes orange, so I speed up to get across before the red. As I'm about to go through the intersection, I see a cop sitting at the red light to my left. Knowing there's a very low chance he had his radar on, I said very little after he pulled me over. Then he started ranting to me about showing off by speeding.. I fail to see how 75 - 80 is impressive on collier road lol, every second car does it in the mornings on their way to work lol. The irony of it all is that I had to go even faster on the way back because as I said it was almost curfew and he wasted about 7mins.

I was pulled over at mirrabooka shopping centre CARPARK, had a funny suspicion it might have been a cop because the blue xr6 turbo followed me from wannerroo road i'd say. Anyway, so it's a wednesday and the shops are about to close cos its 4.45pm a..But because i was in such a rush i thought, nah even if it is a cop i'm sure he's not going to pull me over in a car park while im trying to park my car..."WRONG" just as i find a nice space to pull into they turn their annoying red and blue's on!..

"usual check, license, have you been drinking, open your bonnet, what's this do?, is that a radar detector? "no it is a def link"

and while this is going on im thinking..S*#t i need to buy my crap the shops are about to close mr! can't we do this in 2 minutes lol..

Then he goes back into his car and starts playing spider solitaire on his computer. has a little chat with his colleague which looked like a newbie who just started. They both come out..he instructs him to do a full search on my car.

anyway, they said that my t-wing was a hazard cos if i run someone over i'll chop them into pieces. said my exhaust sounds abit to loud

SLAP! a nice bright yellow sticker for me..just before he left i ask.."why did you follow me and pull me over?" "well you drive a car that's really easily noticeable"

In other words "Our tiny child like minds are attracted to shiny things, lolzor"

"why did you follow me and pull me over?" "well you drive a car that's really easily noticeable"

Had a bad one recently, first time being properly pulled over in the Skyline (had it for a bit over a year now -- only had RBT's on roadblocks so far) and I was heading West on Whitfords Ave. to Wanneroo.

A truck flash his lights at me near Woodvale (or is it kingsley?) shopping centre, as soon as I saw this I knew where the cops would be, at the bottom of the hill, near the tree at the end of Whitfords Ave. So I did 60-65 (70 zone) behind a bus the whole way, while plenty of people were cruising past. As expected, get to the top of the hill and I can see the cops down there with handhelds at the bottom. So I continue doing 60-65 behind the bus. Just as we're getting up to where the cops are I change into the right hand lane because I didn't want to get stuck behind the bus on Wanneroo Rd. So I calmly and slowly change lanes knowing that the cops will probably be watching, and then out of nowhere, cop comes out onto the road and flags me down. I'm like WTF!? So I figured they just wanted to have a bit of a chat about the car or something, give me a little scare. Who knows?

I wait there in my car for a minute, then one of the cops come up to my window and asks "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I say, "No". He then shows me the back of the radar where there is a "92Km/h" on the LCD. I'm just like :) WTF? I said, that can't be my speed, I was behind the bus doing 60-65. I told him that I saw a truck flash his lights and that I knew where they were going to be and everything. I didn't get angry or rude, I just kept trying to tell him that it couldn't have been my speed. He went through the "I can show you how the radar works etc." and I said I didn't need to know how it works because I know how they work and the speed it says is in no way related to the speed that I was doing in my car.

In the end, he basically said, "I think you were speeding, this says you were speeding." and I said "Then I guess I'll have to contest the fine then, because there is just no way I could have been going that fast" and he said that I could do that but it would just be my word against his in the court and I know how that would end up. So I had had little choice but to accept the fine and go to work. He put it down as 89 in a 70 zone which I suppose is better than nothing.

He wasn't rude or anything, but at the same time I just can't believe I got pulled over and fined for doing at least 25Km/h more than I was. I've had my speedo checked since, which is only 0.5Km/h out, so I guess he just pulled over the wrong car. *shrug*

Either way that's the last time I got pulled over and it's left me with only a few points left until January next year (I lost a bunch in my old civic, mostly to accidental speeding on the Tuesday after a public holiday weekend - flashed and lost 6 points in one go).

pulled over at 3am near mirrabooka maccas 2 nights ago, was taking the car for a test drive after having the brakes bled so wasn't speeding or anything, did a U turn after a set of lights and noticed the car behind me followed me, shortly after lights went on, pulled over for an RBT, usual questions but didnt have the car checked due to it looking stock ;) guy was pretty cool and all and sent me on my way after checking my license and stuff.

Had a bad one recently, first time being properly pulled over in the Skyline (had it for a bit over a year now -- only had RBT's on roadblocks so far) and I was heading West on Whitfords Ave. to Wanneroo.

A truck flash his lights at me near Woodvale (or is it kingsley?) shopping centre, as soon as I saw this I knew where the cops would be, at the bottom of the hill, near the tree at the end of Whitfords Ave. So I did 60-65 (70 zone) behind a bus the whole way, while plenty of people were cruising past. As expected, get to the top of the hill and I can see the cops down there with handhelds at the bottom. So I continue doing 60-65 behind the bus. Just as we're getting up to where the cops are I change into the right hand lane because I didn't want to get stuck behind the bus on Wanneroo Rd. So I calmly and slowly change lanes knowing that the cops will probably be watching, and then out of nowhere, cop comes out onto the road and flags me down. I'm like WTF!? So I figured they just wanted to have a bit of a chat about the car or something, give me a little scare. Who knows?

I wait there in my car for a minute, then one of the cops come up to my window and asks "Do you know why I pulled you over?" I say, "No". He then shows me the back of the radar where there is a "92Km/h" on the LCD. I'm just like ;) WTF? I said, that can't be my speed, I was behind the bus doing 60-65. I told him that I saw a truck flash his lights and that I knew where they were going to be and everything. I didn't get angry or rude, I just kept trying to tell him that it couldn't have been my speed. He went through the "I can show you how the radar works etc." and I said I didn't need to know how it works because I know how they work and the speed it says is in no way related to the speed that I was doing in my car.

In the end, he basically said, "I think you were speeding, this says you were speeding." and I said "Then I guess I'll have to contest the fine then, because there is just no way I could have been going that fast" and he said that I could do that but it would just be my word against his in the court and I know how that would end up. So I had had little choice but to accept the fine and go to work. He put it down as 89 in a 70 zone which I suppose is better than nothing.

He wasn't rude or anything, but at the same time I just can't believe I got pulled over and fined for doing at least 25Km/h more than I was. I've had my speedo checked since, which is only 0.5Km/h out, so I guess he just pulled over the wrong car. *shrug*

Either way that's the last time I got pulled over and it's left me with only a few points left until January next year (I lost a bunch in my old civic, mostly to accidental speeding on the Tuesday after a public holiday weekend - flashed and lost 6 points in one go).

Ah man how angry would you be.

I am not saying this is true and i dont know how the physic's work but i read or saw some where that if you change direction left or right it can wack the reading out heaps. Thats why there was a huge uprawl over inaccurate multinova's when vehicles change lanes at legal speeds.

Always stay in the same lane to be sure for next time.

Ah man how angry would you be.

I am not saying this is true and i dont know how the physic's work but i read or saw some where that if you change direction left or right it can wack the reading out heaps. Thats why there was a huge uprawl over inaccurate multinova's when vehicles change lanes at legal speeds.

Always stay in the same lane to be sure for next time.

It was on today tonight months ago, they proved it didnt change the radar reading if you change lane whilst going passed. They did a few other tests, cant remember them though.

It was on today tonight months ago, they proved it didnt change the radar reading if you change lane whilst going passed. They did a few other tests, cant remember them though.

You can always trust today tonight for 100% reliable, well researched unbias information :)

But yeah, those highway cops along whitfords ave are always pricks and will do anything to hand out a fine. I've seen them on the median strip in between the lanes before leaning against the tree trying to hide even more... then directing people they catch to park up on the median strip!

Edited by big col

Has anyone in this forum been chased by cops at high speed instead of deciding to pull over?

:)

Mate, this forum is constantly viewed by the general public and even the police.. why would anyone want to admit it? :)

Yeah man, a cop tryed to pull me over in my n13 pulsar one night. I floored it and got up to 400kph and lost em </end bullshit>

Has anyone in this forum been chased by cops at high speed instead of deciding to pull over?

Yeah man, a cop tryed to pull me over in my n13 pulsar one night. I floored it and got up to 400kph and lost em </end bullshit>

i hit the red button i wasnt meant to press.

My skyline transformed, with two big jets coming out the back.

i then escaped by driving on the roof of the tunnel, hence avoiding traffic.

i then hid my car at will smiths house

and we chilled like brothers

hahahaha i dont think anyone could beat my mates encounter with the cops.

Day 1 on having his 180sx.

My mate got his 180 at 1530 on Thursday, went to the licensing center to do the paper work, when he was leaving the licensing centre an hour later, a cop car pulled him over and gave him a yellow for his suspension (too stiff they reckon). Nevermind, he came over to my place to wash the car and yada yada till around 9ish, decided to go for a drive with some cars. HAHAHAHAHA. left my house at the first junction, a cop car pull him when there were like 5 cars (all with loud exhaust). Guess what was the first thing the cop said??

Hi James(hi real name) did you know your rear lights are not working and didnt you just got a yellow stick this afternoon?? F**king LOL(classic).... my mate was like WTF is this the same cops?? My mate explain that he just got the car and told the cops that there was a wiring problem. The funny thing was they saw 5 cars on the road but decided to pick on him. Since he already got a yellow they let him off.

Day 2

The very next night Friday we decided to go on a cruise that was organized by one of the members here. Organizer ran out of maps so we got to keep up with the people with the maps. MY mate lost us when we decided to run a yellow light but he decided to continue even though we were far ahead. my mate asked us where were we and we told him we are at the kalamunda hills. So he followed the route that we gave him. As this was his first time thru the hills he was driving around 60-70ks and he was the only car that was going thru the hills. All of the sudden a black 08 holden commodore came tailgating him thru the hills and my mate thought it was one of the cruise members, so he decided to slow down and let him pass (thinking he might have the map or some people trying to car jack). but the black car didnt slow down and kept tailgating him. My mate then over took a slow car around 70ks and the black car followed. thinking that if it was a cop he would have already pulled him over. The black car kept following him very closely. Lost in the hills and out of frustration my mate gave up and stop his car at the side of the road somewhere in the dark hills and decided to ask the black car directions to the nearest main road. (this was after around 15 to 20 minutes driving with the black car behind)

HAHAHAHAH f**king HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:P Out came the red and blue light and sirens. WOOT!!! :O my mate was shocked as hell. Two cops in uniform came running to his car and snatched his car keys from the ignition. They started to shine their torch into the car and ask "what were you doing here etc etc, are you together with the same groups that just drove past etc etc" and my mate was like deny deny deny just going for a drive at night etc etc. CHeck the entire car for illegal modifications.

Cop told him what he had done wrong and the fine will have a total of around $1500/ consfication of his car/ revoked license :) for all the offenses he made.

eg: driving above the limit, over taking dangerously, illegal modification etc etc. THe cop then told him that he wont give him a ticket today because he will be driving back to the point where he over took the other car dangerously to see what was the speed limit there and he will send him a ticket in the mail.

My mate nearly shat his pants and was told he had tears in his eyes by another mate following him. hahahahaha.

Till today he still hasnt recieve the ticket yet. Whew! :sweat: What a relieve for him. Top this story people! :D

All in less than 48hrs of owning his car! :cool:

*till today we are still picking on him on his encounter with the coppers!hahahahah :rofl: