What Have You Been Pulled Over For?

MeLSki

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might of seen my r30 skyline around the sor so you will understand y i got pulled over so much, i'll try 2 keep to a bear minimum on facts as we know who reads these things and I know ur listening to my conversations :D

The following or majority of them are apparent random breath tests and license check conducted randomly of course and yellow stickers given at no reason but a tiny oil drop

1. Pulled over in r30 by 3 officers got a yellow sticker no reason for getting pulled over but y not got nothing better to do. (NO FINE)

2. Puled over in r30 next couple of days with yellow sticker on just to check up on me i guess and make sure I was doing ok. (NO FINE)

3. Pulled over in vl because no power steering so i took a corner to wide in nbridge. (NO FINE) but cheekingly asked whther I had bombs or guns in the car before they left (long story)

4. pulled over r30 in perth apparent burglaries in the area so whole car and body searched and guess what (NO FINE)

5. pulled over r31 apparent speeding and attmpt of yellow sticker but luckily nothing i guess there shift was over soon and didint want to get home late (NO FINE)

6. pulled over r30 whole car and body search (NO FINE) but yellow sticker

7. pulled over r30 for apparent speeding (NO FINE) no sticker but was to told to back off from his gun dont know y just showing him where the bov was.

8. pulled over r30 same old reason (NO FINE)

9. pulled over r30 searched as per usual no sticker but a fine for not displaying my rego sticker which i had in my glove box and forgot to put up that morning so my luck ran out i got a fine

10. pulled over r30 speeding a fine

11. pulled over r30 apparently speeding appearntly evading officers becaue i didnt park properly 3 officers searched car questioned bla blah blah nothing to get me on showed them permits angd they thin ki was speeding because my engine was HOT something you wouldnt expect from a turbo car so guess wat (NO FINE) but a nice sideways sticker

So i have come to the conclusion that police like me for some reason either my good looks or just the beat up old r30 which unfortunatley due to all this police attetnion over the years have decided to sell. The memories which I can't discuss due to legal reasons or until I release the book on my life in the ghetto. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I finally did it! I managed to get pulled over for something utterly ridiculous. I was parked at the lights turning left from William St onto Wellington St in the city and an undercover was behind me. The lights changed green, btu I didn't notice...I was putting lip gloss on!!!! Hahaha The cop tooted and the light went red. Once it changed green again and I turned the corner he put the light on and signalled for me to pull over.

H ecame up to my window and said 'you do realise I could fine you for not paying attention'. I played the 'sorry officer' and after a licence check and breathaliser, he let me go.

My lips must have looked sexy after all that lip gloss!! lol

Having a skyline gets you pulled over full stop :rofl:

I got it cause

1st - one brake light was to dim!!!

My FAV!!! driving through th strip in freo 2nd gear doing 20 in a 50 i accle a lil TO 50

3 under cover cops jumped in the middle of the rd and said UR BOV IS TOO LOUD

i dont have A BOV!! was my screamer pipe(but didnt tell them that)

they gave me a fine for EXCUSIVE NOISE (3 POINTS) DUE to aclle ti fast!

Soo sucks :laugh:

I was pulled over when i was on my L's

Car was my Dad's Telstar

Appently a car like ours was suspected to be involved in roberies in the area.

In the end we actually knew the cop anyway, still scary though.

So far been pulled over 0 times in the Lib in 15 months. :rofl:

H ecame up to my window and said 'you do realise I could fine you for not paying attention'.

bahahaha, those were his exact words, OMG I am in stitches. f**king hilarious.

I want to shake his papa's hand, he problee 2 bizzy blowin' in2 a jug thow.

I was pulled over when i was on my L's

Car was my Dad's Telstar

Appently a car like ours was suspected to be involved in roberies in the area.

In the end we actually knew the cop anyway, still scary though.

So far been pulled over 0 times in the Lib in 15 months. :D

lol dnt get to ballsy UR time will come lol

i have had an r33 for over a year and was never picked up.. i have my 34 now and havent yet...

i think withthe 33 it was coz it was always dirty, if its clean i think it gains more attention

I was so annoyed that I never got breathalised! Never got pulled over for a booze bust!! Then when I did it was in a car accident when I was all shook up and the cop said 'you need to blow harder' then I couldn't do it at all because I was laughing so hard!! :laugh:

I havent been pulled over in years. Had the line for over a year and not once pulled over. Touch wood.

That's cos you don't drive it Pat! You live around the corner from me and it's an invisible skyline! Haha :laugh:

I do to, how would you know have you been spying on me. lol

Actually i drive heaps but i guess its the times you drive it that determines the chances. Since most of my driving is to and from work in peak hour times i decrease the chances of getting pulled over.

Booze bus 1.10am this morning on wanneroo rd between main and balcatta rd.

Went well, I blew zero's even thought I was coming back from a 21st and had a fair bit to drink. Then a drug test, the cop and I were just chatting about skylines and Ellenbrook while we were waiting. Then after the drug test was finished he thanked me for my patience and apologized for it taking so long, lol.

Was funny seeing 2 cops bolting to there car to pursue some pisshead that did a U-turn at the lights to get away from the booze bus :P hahaha

Got stopped by a booze bus a few weeks ago. Did the usual thing, I hadnt had anything all night, then he stood back, took in the car (With all the bugs from driving up and down from Chittering :D) and just goes "Niiiiice!! GTS yeah?" Was about to say something about non-turbo and P-plates, when I realised my Ps were at work :P Oops...

Why cant all cops be like that?

Pulled over once in my V8 WB... for apparent "hooning"

The cop who @ home at the time, heard my ute coming around the corner (Twin exhaust out the side). Due to me engine braking the car made a bit of noise as i went around the corner.

He comes running out the his house swearing his head off... At first i didnt realise he was a cop as he was dressed in casual clothes, so i drove right past him thinking he is just some crazy nut head.

THen i heard him shout out that he is a copper... stopped the car and he went off ! swearing his head off saying that i was hooning etc etc. When i denied it and said i wasnt and he could check the corner as i knew there was no skid marks there, he threathened me with a yellow sticker.

Not wanting a yellow sticker i stopped arguing and he issued me a "warning". (Back during that time, the first hooning offense was a formal warning).

Went on my way feeling very pissed off.

Thats my one and only conflict with the police. Kind of ruined my image of the police.

However with my skyline no problems whatsoever so far.

And i have to police living on my street! Both of them are very nice tho. So im lucky in that sense!

Some great stories!

Me and my mate try to have a comp Who can Collect the Most Breath -a -lize sticks

i won with 15 in a month lol

which was a good effor even tho we were looking for booze buses lol

Some great stories!

Me and my mate try to have a comp Who can Collect the Most Breath -a -lize sticks

i won with 15 in a month lol

which was a good effor even tho we were looking for booze buses lol

good to see u have lots to do ahaha

me being the total dick that i am nearly got done tonight BIG TIME!

thank god i got two awesome police officers that were very lenient towards me and my actions...

basically, saw Steven and told him i got the split dump done, offered to show him (stupid place to do it but it was like 11pm on James Street with hardly anyone around) so off i went and set it off... lights were green so i turned right onto William Street from James Street, give it shit down there and get ready to turn right onto Roe Street (lights were red at this point...) there was a huge bang (or two) before i stopped at the lights, i thought nothing of it...

then when the lights turned green i turned right, i had about 5 cars behind me and in the distance i could see a marked car, now i was thinking, 'f*ck i'm so stupid... they're not pursuing me so maybe i can get away...' anyway, i make a quick turn at the next traffic lights where the Northbridge apartments are (before Metro City club) and turn off my lights so they can't see me... pass the Irish style pub on James Street and keep going straight on the opposite side of James Street and get stopped at the lights (where the United gas station is diagonally right infront...) then i ask my girlfriend, 'what's the fastest way to your house, i don't think they saw us...' she says turn left to get onto the freeway, i was a bit hesitant but i thought about it and decided to hop onto the freeway when the lights turn green, look in the rear view and there they are!!!

i was like, 'i am done... hoonlaw tonight' as i turn right (as that was the only direction i could go) the lights turn on and i pull over, whip out my license and the conversation is as follows;

Officer: 'have you got your license on you sir?'

Me: 'yes sir, here you go'

Officer: 'okay, there's something wrong with your car'

Me: 'umm... how do you mean?'

Officer: 'i mean, when you were giving it shit down William Street it blew massive flames when you backfired'

Me: 'are you being serious? i didn't think my car could do that...'

Officer: 'pop the bonnet mate'

Me: 'okay...'

Officer: 'so have you done anything to the car?'

Me: 'no sir, i sourced and imported this car through an importing agent here... it was complied and licensed by them so i haven't really changed anything on it

Officer: *points torch at screamer pipe* 'have you upgraded this part? it looks like stainless steel... how much did you pay for that'

Me: 'yeah, that came with some package... i can't remember how much it costed, i'll be honest with you, i wanted to modify the engine a lot more but i had to get it painted for the car show so all my money i saved from work went into the cosmetic side of the car...'

Officer: 'why would you want it any faster? it's already really fast as a stock standard car, how long have you had it for?'

Me: 'since November last year...'

AT THIS POINT IN TIME, I WAS WAITING TO GET TOLD WHY I WOULD BE HOONLAWED, INSTEAD *i also got RBT'd by the other Officer but that's not really important*

Officer: 'alright, rev the engine for me...'

Me: *rev to 3k rpm... rev to 3k rpm again...*

Officer: 'not like that, like how you gave it a thrashing on William Street'

Me: 'rev to 6k rpm, twice...' - no pops or backfire...

Officer: 'alright, look mate, here's the deal...'

AT THIS POINT I THOUGHT MY SECOND CHANCE OF GETTING AWAY HAD DISAPPEARED, INSTEAD...

Officer: 'i'm going to let you get away with a warning... now if you want to be stupid or use your car in a way it shouldn't be driven on the road, join a club and go down to Wanneroo or something, don't do anything like this, especially when there's other users of the road... AND when your girlfriend is in the car mate come on, you should know better... now, i have a good memory and i like nice cars and there's no doubt i'll be seeing this car on the road from time to time, if i see you driving like this ever again, i will give you a yellow sticker instantly and send you on your way, i can spot countless things that can be defected on this car but i'll let it go tonight, just behave mate and keep it off the street'

OH MY GOD, that was the end of a savagely eventful day for me...

we said our good nights and that's that, made me realize sometimes temptation just isn't worth it... keen to sell my car now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• To add to that very useful summary, even in the race/rally r32 gtr I have good quality, new(ish) poly bushes everywhere because that is what rules require, and the handling is excellent. Of course, the car doesn't do many klm but I'd still expect poly bushes to last better in road use than sphericals (especially as I have a couple of klm of dirt road to stuff sphericals up) I would change the front upper arms to spherical if I was allowed to, because the poly bushes flog out often, but otherwise new bushes (and ball joints) and a good alignment can make a world of difference
    • Any chance you can get a Nistune board installed instead and set the speed limit to whatever your tires can handle?
    • Hi all, I need to get this HKS SLD attached to my stock ECU because I've now got the German autobahn and faster European circuits to contend with.  The car is a manual 2dr ER34 with an AT ECU and I've realised the AT ECU has two pins for speed sensor signals: Pin 29: Vehicle speed sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 2) Pin *58: Output shaft rotation sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 1) - *RB25DET A/T model only Before I go butchering this harness, is anyone sure of which pin is the correct one for signal adjustment? The attached document from HKS indicates pin 29 but I found this situation mentioned in the following thread on a different forum (R34 GTT Auto Trans Speed Cut Problem | Zerotohundred) mentioning pin 58 needing to be altered by member zephuros, albeit it seems to be for an RSM-GP and the info appears to be old.  R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-2.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-3.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-1.pdf HKS SLD Vehicle Pin out P59-P70 ER34-pages.pdf
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.