SAU Community

Western Australia's V35 Cruise

Does any body want some of the parts i got? I'll bring them down if anyone wants.

I have a New Throttlebody.

Second hand belts with only 2,000 to 3,000 Km on them and a set of pulleys.

2 sets of blue park/number plate lights (very bright)

100w yellow fog light (H4) (very bright)

03 coupe Headlights

How much do you want for the headlights mate? My left one is pretty badly oxidised and sadly the previous owner told me he tried to rectify it by sanding etc and has probably made it worse - think the only option is to install new ones. I'm guessing you've got JDM projectors now?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do you want for the headlights mate? My left one is pretty badly oxidised and sadly the previous owner told me he tried to rectify it by sanding etc and has probably made it worse - think the only option is to install new ones. I'm guessing you've got JDM projectors now?

i dont think pauls ones are in its greatest condition either tarun. i wouldnt mind it for a project though paul.

anyways guys maps have been finalised and ill post up stopping sections etc later on today. just still deciding on the bbq area. the last 4 cruises i have conducted were a success but ample carparks for the bbq areas. again this will be on a sunday so it is expected that many family outtings will occur.

we have had bbqs at hillarys and mill point. im thinking maybe burswood this time, however again in the 2nd or 3rd cruise we ended up at burswood around ~4pm and it was abit busy... any ideas?

Edited by xtc

i dont think pauls ones are in its greatest condition either tarun. i wouldnt mind it for a project though paul.

anyways guys maps have been finalised and ill post up stopping sections etc later on today. just still deciding on the bbq area. the last 4 cruises i have conducted were a success but ample carparks for the bbq areas. again this will be on a sunday so it is expected that many family outtings will occur.

we have had bbqs at hillarys and mill point. im thinking maybe burswood this time, however again in the 2nd or 3rd cruise we ended up at burswood around ~4pm and it was abit busy... any ideas?

We should double check you can make the BBQ for food shopping, etc. Tarun told me he has appointment at 4:00pm, so that's one person down. We will decide on this tomorrow.

Where about is Burswood BBQ area? Is that near where we parked on cruise no.2?

We should double check you can make the BBQ for food shopping, etc. Tarun told me he has appointment at 4:00pm, so that's one person down. We will decide on this tomorrow.

Where about is Burswood BBQ area? Is that near where we parked on cruise no.2?

whoever can stay, stays. yes last leg of rd 2.

Hi everyone,

WA VQ-series cruise no.5 has been finalised and continued into its relevant thread (Wa Vq Series Cruise Rd5). Please be advised.

Thank You.

Edited by Victor.T

Hi everyone, it was great to meet VQ-series owners on cruise no.5.

Thank you to all who attended and those who couldn't attend, we look forward to seeing you in future events.

WA VQ-series cruise no.6 will be organised in December (First or second week).

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

VQ-series cruise no.6 will be organised in December. Just for the record of VQ-series cruises, there have been 5 cruises so far and their information can be found on relevent threads.

Official WA VQ-Series Cruise No.6

This event will go ahead ONLY if:

1. There's 5 or more V-series Nissan Skyline able to participate.

2. There's a safe and secure car park, whenever possible.

3. As to make this cruise as much safe and enjoyable as we can, we will try to organise it on a sunny and beautiful day.

We are looking at doing this regularly, or whenever possible.

Cruise Information

Date: 19-12-10 (Sunday)

Time: 1:00pm Meet, 1:30pm Depart - 4:30pm

Place: Powis Street car park (5-10 minutes drive from Citywest car park, Drive onto Mitchell FWY and off at Powis Street exist on the left, Turn left onto Powis street and first left entry into Powis street car park)

Please post if interested and check this tread for updates.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Victor.T

Hi everyone,

VQ-series cruise no.6 will be organised in December. Just for the record of VQ-series cruises, there have been 5 cruises so far and their information can be found on relevent threads.

3. As to make this cruise as much safe and enjoyable as we can, we will try to organise it on a sunny and beautiful day.

Cruise Information

Place: Powis Street car park (5-10 minutes drive from Citywest car park, Drive onto Mitchell FWY and off at Powis Street exist on the left, Turn left onto Powis street and first left entry into Powis street car park)

Thank you for your time.

Yeah i should be in Perth that day (Coming back from York helping a mate with some filming)

Might just see you guys at the meet point then continue north home.

Yeah i should be in Perth that day (Coming back from York helping a mate with some filming)

Might just see you guys at the meet point then continue north home.

Sure, Paul.

Let's hope it's another good turn out this time. :P

Hi everyone,

Cruise Information

Thank you for your time.

Sorry broski - will be in Singapore!

Sorry broski - will be in Singapore!

Hey Tarun, that's ok.

I also thought alot of people might go on holiday around Christmas. How long you be away?

Richard (xtc) is away on holiday at the moment untill the end of November. So we will see how many can come along on 19th of December. If not alot, we will move the date to January or February.

Thanks for letting us know, Tarun. Enjoy your stay in Singapore.

Edited by Victor.T

Hey Tarun, that's ok.

I also thought alot of people might go on holiday around Christmas. How long you be away?

We will see how many can come along. If not alot, we will move the date to January or February.

Thanks for letting us know, Tarun. Enjoy your stay in Singapore.

Will be in Sing for 5 days to visit my brother who lives there then off to India for 3 weeks - will be back 7 January. I've made a premature new years resolution (one of many) to spend a bit more on the V $$$ - so hopefully will look a bit different next year :P

Edited by diabolique

Will be in Sing for 5 days to visit my brother who lives there then off to India for 3 weeks - will be back 7 January. I've made a premature new years resolution (one of many) to spend a bit more on the V $$$ - so hopefully will look a bit different next year :D

Haha, nice.

Going to India as well? I love Biryani :bunny: .

Ok, have a great time in Singapore and India, Tarun. See you when you get back.

Good luck with your exams as well.

All you boys are always going on holidays.

Victor once again we have sport in the morning so we will

have to meet up at one of the meet pionts.But i'm keen

mate maybe numbers will be low dew to you boys making

to much money.Ha Ha

Hi Kurt,

Yeah, me and Richard both took holidays in November. I just finished mine last week. :happy:

With the cruise, sure you can meet us at one of the meet point. Can you please pm me your phone number so I can let you know the meet points as soon as the map is sorted out?

The number could be lower until we get replys from the VQ-series owners. 1 of my new friend with V35 coupe also misses out because of his holiday, but should be fine with a few others as it is on the weekends before Christmas. Let's hope we get more replys in the coming weeks.

Anyway, thanks for the reply Kurt. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Edited by Victor.T

Hi everyone,

Just an update to let you know that VQ-series cruise no.6 will be posted on www.350z-tech.com and www.zclub.com.au before coming weekends to invite Zeds owners once we get a few more V-series owners to confirm their status.

We would like more V-series owners to come along the cruise as to put the names to faces, and meet some great like-minded VQ-series enthusiastic owners.

Please post up if interested for map printing, etc.

Thank you for your time.