SAU Community

Western Australia's V35 Cruise

:P sorry guys something's come up going to be flat out this Saturday with my house, had no other options! I know I know "But's important, it's the V35 cruise we've all been waiting for!" tell me about it!

Sorry guys would have loved to have met you all too!

If anything changes or I even manage to get a chance to get away for that half of the day I will!

Have a great cruise if not :P

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys was in mandurah and just got back yesterday night. although i did log on its from my iphone so i cant type much.

great to see new v35 owners from wa signing up and hope to see you guys there.

pulp try to make it buddy as this is the first official v35 wa cruise and would be great if you would be part of it.

MAPS have been printed. do you guys still want me to post maps on net or just stop points?

I'm gonna try n make the cruise. Only one small prob is that my car's getting a service that morning at 10am.. So xtc if you can post the maps or pm me that wud be appreciated.. that way i can catch up if i'm gonna be late.. Cheers...

I'm gonna try n make the cruise. Only one small prob is that my car's getting a service that morning at 10am.. So xtc if you can post the maps or pm me that wud be appreciated.. that way i can catch up if i'm gonna be late.. Cheers...

My advise mate... if its not too far overdue, postpone it.

These things are a b*tch to organise and as such they tend to happen pretty infrequently so if you have something on that you can postpone its worthwhile if you are keen to get out on a cruise of this type.

dwain your car looks very fimiliar did you happen to meet a blue v on yerrigan drive just recently? anyway ill pm you my contact number incase you want to0 meet up with us. however cancelling the service for another day would be better =)

daniel bring the vortech v along as i want to see jais old car again. ill also give you my contact.

Hey just read the PM, I'll be there... and I'll be bringing the guy that took those cool photos of my car.. so everyone make sure your cars are clean :D

btw... i forgot to mention that this sounds awesome! hopefully get some decent photos rather than the efforts of the rest of us happysnappers! weather is still looking peachy too.

and if anyone feels they may need to get in contact on the day (worried about finding the meet point or being late etc), shoot me or xtc a PM and we will pass on mob numbers.

dwain your car looks very fimiliar did you happen to meet a blue v on yerrigan drive just recently?

Nope wouldn't have been me... As I haven't seen any other V35's whilst driving mine (unless i missed it)... But i have only had the car for a month now and the previous owner lives near berrigan drive so could have been him...

Anybody want my K&N replacement filter? Only about a month use. i'll bring it to the cruise and give it to the first V35 owner who ask :)

Oh just FYI... the cruise is on a Saturday... at City West... the day before Mothers Day. There may not be much parking all together! Hopefully we're lucky... :)

ps. Yeeeey how exciting!

thanks for clearing that kelly. i also forgot to mention where to park. do not park at undercover area. i will be there at 1pm parked outside near the corners. we have a good show of hands so far for a good group cruise. however we are still waiting on 4 or so more replys.

there are 6 confirms. the rest are maybes. but either way will be a good cruise and time for you to see another v other than just yours paul lol.

ok we will be heading south from citywest but not that far south. after then we'll head back up north. from there we'll be heading to the shores of wa. then end up at burswood (so bring some $$$) jokes.

hopefully a good turn out. ive tried my best to get in contact with as much v owners as i know either coupes or 4 doors.

we'll just have to see what happens.

edit...using my gfs username. XTC.

Edited by aniE

• 2 weeks later...
I'm really keen to have a cruise sometime soon. i have never been on one or even seen another V35 coup.

someone take charge :P

sure dude ill be up for it bt i only have a 6 speed manual sedan v35 GT but if ya keen let me know

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

As some of you already know about the Western Australia's V-series Meet-and-greet No.1 (5-09-2010) which was a success, it is time for a cruise, to meet more new and old V-series owners.

This tread was created by V35 Paul, but I thought it will be good to continue this tread as to attract new owners as well as keeping all WA V-series cruises easy to organise and update.

Just for the record of V-series cruises, there have been 4 cruises so far and their information can be found on relevent treads.

All cruises has been and will be organised mainly by xtc as he has been organising them and working hard to get V-series community grow since day 1. I met him and fellow V-series owners on cruise No.2 (24-02-2010) and became good friends. Since then, we have been helping each other out with cruises and meets.

Followed are information of cruise No.5.

Official WA V-Series Cruise No.5

This event will go ahead ONLY if:

1. There's 3 or more V-series Nissan Skyline able to participate.

2. There's a safe and secure car park, whenever possible.

3. As to make this cruise as much safe and enjoyable as we can, we will try to organise it on a sunny and beautiful day.

We are looking at doing this regularly, or whenever possible.

Date: 17-10-10 (Sunday)

Time: 1:00pm - 3:30pm

Place: City West car park

Please post if interested and check this tread for updates.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Victor.T