SAU Community

Need Some Help

Secret32

Hey all!

Going through the dilemma of getting a defect cleared.

Anyone have the stock R33 airbox lying around I can borrow/buy?

Aiming to get car engineered on Friday or Saturday, I have spoken with Morry AKBARIAN in Hornsby and Steven JANDA in Illawong.

Anyone used either of these two? Or have any suggestions on a good engineer?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Hey all!

Aiming to get car engineered on Friday or Saturday, I have spoken with Morry AKBARIAN in Hornsby and Steven JANDA in Illawong.

Thanks in advance :D

i have a r33 gtr air box for sale if u want it

post-55341-1240990996_thumb.jpg

post-55341-1240991017_thumb.jpg

Hey all!

Thanks in advance :O

spoke to Steven Janda once and i cant say i really liked his manner. If i pay an engineer i want to have an understanding with him as to what i want to do now and what i want to do down the road. Steven only really seemed interested in Noise and emissions tests... but then again... if thats all he wants to do to pass some more entertaining mods then great stuff. Also i might be a little biased here cos he sounds like a guy i used to work with who was a f*kn muppet.... so i kinda flinched when he andswered the phone.

Of the people i've spoken to in the past that i did like... there was one guy in waitara, i cant recall his name (cant find the rta doc) and John Varetimidis in mortdale (91530592 mob 0412 253 973) had a chat to both guys for a short while, they asked what had been done... told me what tests they'd want to do, told me the results that they'd need to get to pass it.... for things like intake exhaust ecu and bigger/wider wheels etc basically they actually sounded interested in the job.

This means i can actually do some work myself before i get there and i dont waste their or my time.

Also i think the guy in waitara does certs via a plate for the car that is apparently the new system... or was this was a while ago. so that means the cert is tied to the car for good.

Both quoted around 6-800 to get intake exhaust ecu and wheels sorted.

Edited by Messiah