SAU Community

Where Are The Skyline Club In Victoria?!

sxc_skylinee

mate do you live really close to holmesglen tafe ? waverly road ? Ive seen that same unpainted r33 parked there all the time? If so , smash must be real recent

haha thats me =p

but nah i dont live around there, i go to holmesglen tho so i park around :D.

n yes the smash was on monday :), just a few houses before maccas on warrigle rd if u see a smashed brick fence thats it! lol

In repair atm so yea hope doesnt take too long as i hate catching the bus!! but on the good side the chicks at oakliegh is good :P haha.

ahh yes of course!! i had one of the SAU card on my car once while i was at autobarn but i lost it lol.

so how do i join? just fill in that application? and payment is done how? sorry i dont read the whole thing lol :P

Failed drift :P
n yes the smash was on monday :) , just a few houses before maccas on warrigle rd if u see a smashed brick fence thats it! lol

Hmmm..... Drifting on the street???? Thanks for admitting that to everyone.

lol, well it was my mate who lost it. Being silly coming out from officeworks, n he drives a bloody mazda eunos i think!! ahh regret it but what can you do it happend.

Exactly right jezza. I think you will find that there won't be anyone in this club who will think much of bullshit driving on the street.

Thats why we have track days..... sxc_skylinee maybe just before to many people read this you might want to edit your post.

the club could probably do without this one ... drifting on public roads is UNCOOL :O and part of the reason Skyline drivers get a rep and more police attention and thus more canaries..

Edited by racin8

When are the actual cruises and such? You gotta join Skyline Aus Vic first dont you?

Probably worth reading the link Bec mentioned.....

but yes when you become a member you'll have access to the years events calender.

SAU Vic is a respectable car club. We dont care for stupids shit like drifting into brick walls.

there are drift days, drag days and track days that are available to members. none of which are acceptable on cruises. i suggest your friend attends these as well.

everyone is welcome, but we suggest you read your posts before posting stupid stuff.

Probably worth reading the link Bec mentioned.....

but yes when you become a member you'll have access to the years events calender.

yeahh probly should. might join next week or something! or when my cars ready.

should be good ay :O

SAU Vic is a respectable car club, not fast and the furious. We dont care for stupids shit like drifting into brick walls.

there are drift days, drag days and track days that are available to members. none of which are acceptable on cruises. i suggest your friend attends these as well.

everyone is welcome, but we suggest you read your posts before posting stupid stuff.

Yes Sir!

never had an accident yet until he came into the car, which i regret! but yes im not going to dwell on it. I dont do stupid things like that i know my self the consequences and put my life at risk.

I posted this to look for a skyline club in vic, didnt know SAU has one in vic. but thanks for the info :O