SAU Community

L24et C210 Coupe Parts Fire Sale!

Silent Shadow

real estate has decided that my parts car and other collected parts are no longer allowed to reside at my residence so everything must go except for 2 boxes of whatever i can fit in my room.

anything you want, ive probably got. but this car and all the shit has to be gone by wednesday!. would NOT like to see it go to scrap metal. it's had a turbo conversion for Christ's sake!

for all the guys who cant find cheep as skylines anymore, will sell whole car for $500 (it cost me $2500 to get it here lol).

if no one wants the whole car, i will spend all weekend ripping parts off it for everyone (for cheap) and posting where ever. ill be home all weekend if anyone want to come and visit. im in New Farm, Brisbane.

moblie - 0415 909 797

e-mail - [email protected]

but yea i got till wednesday. be quick!

Cameron

Thats Sad wish i had the time to fly up and look at it. What color is it and how bad is the rust? has it got stove top tail lights?

hmmm wounder what my dad is doing this weekend lol

Thanks Brad

If stripping I need the chrome trims from the bonnet and drivers side guard.

possibly need other stuff as well, maybe?

Bummer, thought about moving?

Cheers Dan

ok ive had a lot of responses (great!) and 95% of them have been asking for parts so im just gunna strip it. the way where everybody wins!!!

Mag86 has got the manifolds in/exh, whole turbo system , all fuel systems, ignition system, microtech, hks oil catch can, exhaust, rear coilovers (there were never any front ones). he pretty much bought everything that i bought the car for haha. wicked.

Harvo, the thought did cross my mind!

crome trims from the bonnet is yours and ill have a look at the guard for you first thing for a rust report in the morning but im pretty sure it's alright. have a good think about what you want from the car and ring me tomorrow at around lunch time. i'll be contactable all weekend!

blk180, the car is in pretty rusty shape. not beyond repair but it needs work. and interior has been hacked-up a bit for it's drift pig-ness. if i had stove-tops for sale, i would make a new thread lol! i dont think this is the car you are looking for. you should get something that's already a winner (are you still looking for a car??).

diff is gone now.

ive got heaps of c210 bric-a-brac here too guys. have a think about it!

cheers!

cam.

If stripping I need the chrome trims from the bonnet and drivers side guard.

possibly need other stuff as well, maybe?

Bummer, thought about moving?

Cheers Dan

Sorry mate, only need the chrome trims off of the D/S guard/bonnet.

Whats the gauge cluster like, everything work/decent condition?

The plastic trim that houses the aerial on drivers side a pillar?

Condition of the grill/headlight surrounds?

Fuel cap and key?

Price for packaged and posted to Lithgow, NSW, 2790 thanks.

Cheers Dan

Hi there! Can you tell me if the sump on these (C210s) is a front bowl? i.e. the deep part of the sump is at the oil pump/front end of the motor? or towards the back.

Hope it all works out well for you.

Cheers, Jim.

just wondering if i could buy the following bits:

* door hinges (if your doors aren't sagging as bad as mine)

* rear window plastic chrome surrounds (if in good nic)

* interior rear pillar plastic moulds. mine are crumbling apart.

* the diff if its factory LSD

update.

someone came to look at the car yesterday. a big enthusiast. he's pretty much going to make it the maddest C210 coupe possibly in the world and already has the parts to do it but not the shell. he'll get back to me tomorrow hopfully.

but if he doesnt want it,

nightmonkeyII, all yours mate. the pillar plastics aren't on spot-on nick but they aren't at the crumbling stage either. diff is not an LSD unfortunately.

harvo, will get you an estimate in the morning (tues). bloody public holiday up here today.

update.

someone came to look at the car yesterday. a big enthusiast. he's pretty much going to make it the maddest C210 coupe possibly in the world and already has the parts to do it but not the shell. he'll get back to me tomorrow hopfully.

harvo, will get you an estimate in the morning (tues). bloody public holiday up here today.

Poor bastard :D

All good mate, would make your life a bit easier if it went complete and getting salvaged instead of wrecked is good to I suppose.

Cheers Dan

^^ hahaha! public holidays are great if you want to get wasted/ be hungover or generally do nothing but if you need to do stuff and noone is is open it's just annoying. that is seriously the first time ive said that and will probably be that last!! i usually lean towards the get wasted/ hungover part lol...

ok person decided they dint want the body after all so all parts will go to there askers. getting quotes now. will pm details.

Bummer, must be rusty.

What are the seals between the 2 side windows like? it is a coupe isn't it?

ive got this car now.. the engine is no good to me so if someone wants it PM me. im no L series expert but i think its an actual turbo block.. it has an oil return pipe on the sump, a water feed line off a metal water pipe, and a weird banjo oil line thing in the sump plug. sump is a front bowl type too

ive got this car now.. the engine is no good to me so if someone wants it PM me. im no L series expert but i think its an actual turbo block.. it has an oil return pipe on the sump, a water feed line off a metal water pipe, and a weird banjo oil line thing in the sump plug. sump is a front bowl type too

That's worked out kind of well for me.

Now my parts money can go towards an SC14 supercharger to replace my crappy AC unit :)