Official Music Thread

PREISS

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How good is it. Been a user for a long time now. don't know where Id be without it.

Still show support by going to shows tho :P

trying to produce some dubstep ATM. Got the wobble sound going. but damn its hard to know where to place it. To get it sounding heavy etc.

Might have to have a music night one time luciano.

once I get a few tracks finally recorded again. Some new stuff I haven't been able to upload cuz youtube says its too big. and SAU says the same ffs.

that'd be cool! combine the gear - cdjs tables etc, crate of tunes - beats breaks dub house whatever, few beers!

can ya put the tunes up on a myspace site or something craig? theres always the hosting sites (yousendit etc.)

if you guys know of any good shows comin up, definitely let us know!

this thread has far too much dance crap and not enough metal, punk rock, or jazz.

What metal do you like ? I still like some metal. But mainly deathcore stuff. Despised icon. as blood runs black. Whitechapel etc. Nothing you would hear on the radio though.

I could list a bunch of names of AMAZING metal/hardcore bands but many would not know them.

Although most should at least heard of Parkway Drive....

Patsy Bisco plays a mean guitar

-D

this thread has far too much dance crap and not enough metal, punk rock, or jazz.

co need to call genres crap... post some of the shit you like scandy :(

speaking along the lines of punk / hardcore, i went along to see 50 Lions a few months back, quite a cool band. Im not entirely into hardcore and punks, but these guys stood out for me.

I've also been along to see Carpathian, Break Even, Confession, Parkway Drive and a few others i forget. They're all pretty cool bands

Check out The Ghost Inside. I love those guys!

Carpathian used to be so good before Marty lost his balls and copied Have Heart. Gahh

The moshpit at wiggles concert was a sight to be seen

the only problem was, if u tried to crowdsurf you'd end up hurting someone ;(

-D