• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any one got either the legalis or kakimoto

which do you reckon is better

either one of those to ill get

i want to get the takeros full titan yet the pipe is 100mm , larger then the desired 80mm for better flow as all the decate pipes are all 80mm as well

Takero's have discontinued the Full Titan.

If you want a huge exhaust, why not get a custom turbo-back unit made up?

Takero's have discontinued the Full Titan.

If you want a huge exhaust, why not get a custom turbo-back unit made up?

no i am acyually thinking ill go with the kakimoto , down pipe and try find a 100 cpsi sports cat

should sound nice and thraoty and be just on the legal db rate

Edited by Sidius

where can i buy the kakimota n1 full mega from ?

is there the option to have the tempered tip to give that blue look ?

Kakimoto “N1 FullMega +Rev”

kakimotoN1FullHyperMega.png

what does the + rev mean

also its illegal for front pipes these days due to the need for a cat ?

Edited by Sidius

where can i buy the kakimota n1 full mega from ?

is there the option to have the tempered tip to give that blue look ?

Kakimoto “N1 FullMega +Rev”

kakimotoN1FullHyperMega.png

what does the + rev mean

also its illegal for front pipes these days due to the need for a cat ?

If you wanted to get rid of the "bluing" you could always re-polish it.

If that's an photo of the actual system, it's still going to need a "mid"pipe, linking the dump to the front of the exhaust; it's almost another metre long, plenty of room for a cat.:cheers:

most of us have gotten/are getting scott to make from pipes as he can put a cat in it.

The +Rev is just apart of the name.

is the front pipe 80 mm pipe to suit the kakimoto also is the cat guna be a race cat so it flows better ?

if so im keen as for one

the kakimoto kit im looking at is a cat back exhaust

Edited by Sidius

its 3 inch. .125 mm smaller. 80mm SS pipes arent readily available - and if they are, its f'n expensive - so scott tells me.

the cats are usually 100CPSI race cats so highest flowing cat available.

speak to scotty about it.

its 3 inch. .125 mm smaller. 80mm SS pipes arent readily available - and if they are, its f'n expensive - so scott tells me.

the cats are usually 100CPSI race cats so highest flowing cat available.

speak to scotty about it.

far itl cost me $2073.00 for the exhaust including freight from fortyone automotive

any where else i can get these for cheaper

is the front pipe 80 mm pipe to suit the kakimoto also is the cat guna be a race cat so it flows better ?

if so im keen as for one

the kakimoto kit im looking at is a cat back exhaust

+1 for getting Scott to make one up... but you could always get the 80mm Kakimoto front pipe and have an exhaust shop cut and weld a 100ci cat in there.

Oh and Jesse Streeter will do it cheaper than that outrageous price you've been quoted.... as will RHDJapan (just email them as it is not listed on their website) or Import Monster.

+1 for getting Scott to make one up... but you could always get the 80mm Kakimoto front pipe and have an exhaust shop cut and weld a 100ci cat in there.

Oh and Jesse Streeter will do it cheaper than that outrageous price you've been quoted.... as will RHDJapan (just email them as it is not listed on their website) or Import Monster.

ye contacted jesse streeter , hes cut that price in half

and im not sure i folow didnt you say the ones scotty is making is 80 mm piping , so that will suit the kakimoto exhaust

any one got a kakimoto on yet what are there thoughts

ye contacted jesse streeter , hes cut that price in half

and im not sure i folow didnt you say the ones scotty is making is 80 mm piping , so that will suit the kakimoto exhaust

any one got a kakimoto on yet what are there thoughts

nah scotty makes 3 inch pipes which is 4mm less. bugger all difference. you may also need to get scott to make you a dump pipe.

mine should be here and on next week. and in for a tune the next few days after that. i can tell you what i think of the flow then. problem is, your never going to know how it flows until after a tune..

nah scotty makes 3 inch pipes which is 4mm less. bugger all difference. you may also need to get scott to make you a dump pipe.

mine should be here and on next week. and in for a tune the next few days after that. i can tell you what i think of the flow then. problem is, your never going to know how it flows until after a tune..

are you running the kakimotot exhaust thoughts ? as is at the mo

have you got one of scottys dump pipes ,

and ye i pmed scotty as i want both a fornt pipe with race cat and a dump pipe as well

are you running the kakimotot exhaust thoughts ? as is at the mo

have you got one of scottys dump pipes ,

and ye i pmed scotty as i want both a fornt pipe with race cat and a dump pipe as well

dude i said its coming in a week. i havnt seen it yet.

yeh ive got one of Scotts dumps. proves to still be the best mod i did. there is a noticable power and response difference even at stock levels. he'll be doing my front pipe shortly, and will be making up a jig for the front pipes, with a 100CPSI race cat.

with his car they're proven for more than 300kw at the wheels.

you got a budget for your car or is it an as you go thing? be very mindful about where you want to go with your car. modding it proves VERY costly as our car is extremely different to others.

dude i said its coming in a week. i havnt seen it yet.

yeh ive got one of Scotts dumps. proves to still be the best mod i did. there is a noticable power and response difference even at stock levels. he'll be doing my front pipe shortly, and will be making up a jig for the front pipes, with a 100CPSI race cat.

with his car they're proven for more than 300kw at the wheels.

you got a budget for your car or is it an as you go thing? be very mindful about where you want to go with your car. modding it proves VERY costly as our car is extremely different to others.

im just guna throw 1k at it a month until im happy with it , im going for a street car that i cant still take my misus and daughter out in for road trips , yet i want to put my foot down when im alone and feel a monster :P

im just guna throw 1k at it a month until im happy with it , im going for a street car that i cant still take my misus and daughter out in for road trips , yet i want to put my foot down when im alone and feel a monster :P

no doubt. with mine tuned with emanage ultimate- and im sure two others will agree. cruising feels great, and with a foot down - feels insane! but u get a power bug that wont let you stop.

no doubt. with mine tuned with emanage ultimate- and im sure two others will agree. cruising feels great, and with a foot down - feels insane! but u get a power bug that wont let you stop.

so do you guys recon the emangae ultimate is worth it ??

why not just go for a full link ecu replacment ... actuallly second thought thatll be to much effort and is only good for a full car build from bottom up

how does the emanage stand up against other brands of piggy back , is it highly recomended?

mite look at a emanage ultimate, what are the tuning posibilities with the emanage can you pretty much go to any power levels ?

exhaust

hdi intercooler to start with then go from there