SAU Community

Cruise For The 30th May

Neuroglider

i cant believe that guy made a map to where city west is.. :)

honestly, i cant believe anyone would need it but there are people who do so i made it a bit easier i hope.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people...

Just letting everyone know we ran the map last night

Were good to go =]

Looks like its going to be a fun cruise

Please note: I will print off 100+ maps this time lol

I dont want people not getting a map

Also im not sure why but meet up is at 9pm and depart is 9.30 this time

So please remind your friends if they dont already know =]

And yeah thats all...

P.S COME INTRODUCE YOURSELF THIS TIME!!!

=]]]

I think my sauwa stickers are arriving today/tomorrow... so should be easy to spot me :) just look for the REALLY high r34 without a spoiler haha unless i can get it lowered and aligned before hand...?

You love teh man-wrestling dont you hank :P LOL

Meet at City West carpark at 9pm Saturday night and depart at 930pm. Is that correct Miss Hardcore Princess?

You love teh man-wrestling dont you hank :P LOL

Meet at City West carpark at 9pm Saturday night and depart at 930pm. Is that correct Miss Hardcore Princess?

Correct Jason aka syfon.

Thankyou for your assistance in answering the question, and resolving any issues.

I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Correct Jason aka syfon.

Thankyou for your assistance in answering the question, and resolving any issues.

I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

sorry what ryan? lol

CoolStoryBrocopy.jpg