SAU Community

R34 Gtt Dash Lights

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

That looks really sick mate. To bad I can't make mine Blue I'm force to do it red. Main reason is the R34 GT T series II has a film over the dash so on well I am happy for you. It turn out really nice and sick :D . Think of blue neon above the pedals and under seat as well.

I had blue on series 2 from dan

The light spectrum punches blue thru a bit dark until its real dark out but still blue , now you can find multiple smd blue lights on a cluster which would be blinding but might suite series 2 clusters

Or do what I did buy nismo cluster

You want blue light my car is insane

You open the door and bam it glows like a ufo inside no light source visible just glow

Lol got rice , its a show car more or less and i like it

I did give it a go in a Series 2 cluster with a 3W Cree....it was still almost as poor as the standard Blue multi angles, that I don't understand :(

Hey Dan. You dont sell blue Perspex for the climate control screen + clock do you?

Why would you want to buy blue plastic For a lens ? Just change the lighting to blue?

If not that clear part pops off with ease then get some cut to fit , it has a slight curve so it would be fiddly But do able

I did give it a go in a Series 2 cluster with a 3W Cree....it was still almost as poor as the standard Blue multi angles, that I don't understand :(

On series 2 clusters with your blue lights the needles looked like holograph floating above the cluster , only easy to read in pitch black in town street lamps impossible

Why would you want to buy blue plastic For a lens ? Just change the lighting to blue?

If not that clear part pops off with ease then get some cut to fit , it has a slight curve so it would be fiddly But do able

Yeah it needs to be done with Perspex/something

I don't live in a big city and wouldn't know where to start looking for clear blue purspex. Just thought Dan might have a supplier

I bought some white LEDs for my triple gauge in my S1 R34 but they've turned blue? Do the S1's have this film I keep reading about or did I get blue LEDS by mistake?

• 3 weeks later...

Dont forget to do the one in ring around the ignition key , and window switches lol , and door open light which isnt wired on GTT , I've recast the red reflector to clear now if anyone wants one ? Then use any colour led ??

Lots of lights and places to put them ,

Converted GTR wing by cutting a groove and inserting red SMD led string and clear epoxy over it , sanded satin so its a solid red band when you put brakes on among a few other things lol