SAU Community

How Much Of A Fine Should I Budget For?

Sparkys

;) Oh dear, she said last night she may have been doing up to 30km/h over past the second camera!!! Here comes loss of license.....better put on my chauffer hat :D

In defence of her, the second road she got busted on has been 80km/h all of our life, and has only just gone to 50km/h recently.....but still, speeding is speeding. She's all good though, she'll take whatever comes and accept it with the right attitude :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ thats not good to hear.....but at least she is willing to accept the consequences and hopefully has learnt a lesson out of all of this mate

I still ROR at the silly bitch in the white Evo 6 busted twice in 400m a few months back :D

First by a speed camera near the old Adelaide gaol, because she wanted to race me, then near Maccas when she weaved thru traffic and raced past an unmarked motorcycle cop (despite it being very bloody obvious it was a cop!). Hope she lost her licence. Hoon. ;)

2 years ago I got nicked by a Vic cop in the country for doing 83 in an 80 zone, and just 100m from entering a 100 zone, after passing thru a country town. Anal or what? :D

3 demerit points too!!! 1 for each 1kph over!!! He gave me the whole speech to about "I don't know what you south australians think you can get away with, but we don't tolerate speeding". My reply was like "If you were working in SA, and if you let 3kph upset you, you'd be in for a shock".

cant you argue ur speedo is out? as if anyones dial is that accurate. my damn dato was 10k's out, its pretty reasonable to think an average car would atleast be a couple of k's out at that speed

Edited by Inline 6

^ you could argue that yes, but they sound so fking anal about it they'd probably defect you for the speedo being out as well.

Oh dear, she said last night she may have been doing up to 30km/h over past the second camera!!! Here comes loss of license.....better put on my chauffer hat :D:mad:

In defence of her, the second road she got busted on has been 80km/h all of our life, and has only just gone to 50km/h recently.....but still, speeding is speeding. She's all good though, she'll take whatever comes and accept it with the right attitude :P

By that last part I assume you mean she has agree'd to let you put it in her ass as retribution for racking up bulk fines?

By that last part I assume you mean she has agree'd to let you put it in her ass as retribution for racking up bulk fines?

lol. take it like a trooper?

i was thinking the exact same thing eh.

defect fine? lol

its a breach of ADR's dude, defects are a completely different ball game.

$203? wow, must have gone up a bit since my last one, thought they were only $150ish.