SAU Community

Ken Block Gymkhana Pt.2

Is it just me or do the in car shots make him look like he's about to piss himself lol? You can't see his mouth but his eyes are like OH MY GOD! :(

Also what was with the paintball dude?

That is one awesome display of car and man...

I still like the 1st video as he is drifting around the guy in the electronic rolling stroller and preferred that WRX STi.

But still an awesome vid *Puts on DC Shoes*... Oh wait I am wearing my DC Shoes at work today... LOL!

The drifting over the long light bulbs was awesome and the slowing down of the camera shots were great!

love the super slo-mo; makes 4 wheel spin look even better

sure to become the most reposted thing in the history of j-car automotive forums though, no doubt...

am i the only one who thought the slow motion sucked?

awesome vid, no where near as good as the first one though, this one seemed to be trying too hard to live up to the first one.

... it does make me want to walk down to the local sti dealer drinking a can of monster energy drink while wearing my dc shoes though.

am i the only one who thought the slow motion sucked?

awesome vid, no where near as good as the first one though, this one seemed to be trying too hard to live up to the first one.

... it does make me want to walk down to the local sti dealer drinking a can of monster energy drink while wearing my dc shoes though.

Yeah I sort of agree, still looked cool though.

I agree and I'm in the market for a new car... Must resist! I did have to however buy a DC beanie last night haha.