SAU Community

Photos From Auto Saloon - Perth

Frosty

Originally posted by Frosty

thought i would post some pics for those who didnt get  to go

SLY 33  

Didnt get to have a real good look at your car dood it was all locked up :)

Thanks dude! will keep that will be a nice addition to my collection. You must have been an early riser there this morning...after the realllly long day there yesterday i thought perhaps it's best i slept in a bit and rock up about 11... bit slack of me but i was soooo tired!

Thanks for that ;)

Nice pics!

I went for a few hours this arvo to see a few mates cars (on display, on the dyno and in SPL) and too be honest i wasnt really impressed. I see the same cars everyday in their garage's or out the front of my / their house......

Sure there were some nice cars on display, but it was very crowded....

Congrats to Paul and All the SAU guys / girls (and Dan with RB etc :)). Your cars looked great and the effort you guys put in really shone through.

Well done.

Yeah i hell enjoyed my self I got some pics going up. will be at members.iinet.net.au/~vasic/Perth Auto Salon/

But give them time to upload. There will be a zip of all the photo/movs going up too. just to be easy.

Hey Niz did you meet up with Tarra sunday?

Milo .... i saw her but had to rush off to do something and unfortuantely we didnt get to catch up again ..... hope she didnt think i was rude :)