SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

Cara, you should know that my car is not a GTST :)

sorry ive noted down the it has rb26 in it so dont worry :P

ill be up for this with the stag if there is sill room i did see two spots left

i am doing a back up list of which you have been placed in, if any one pulls out you will be notified and asked if you would like to fill the position.

also guys can i please be the only one updating the positions please? i dont feel there is a need for 3 people to be doing it

1) Cara - R34 GT (MISSR34)

2) Kye - R33 GTS26TT (IMPORTS13)

3) Vu - R33 GTS25T (TYPEVU)

4) Ruby - RS4 STAGEA (RUBYRS4)

5) Krishy - R33 GTS25T (KRISHY)

6) Craig - R34 GTT (PREISS)

7) Wayne - R32 GTR (WEEZY)

8) Lee - R33 GTS25T (RB25DETS2)

9) Adrian - R33 GTS25T (180OR200)

10) Ben - R31 something T (NUGZY).....

11) Chad - R32 GTS4-26TT (DSTROY)

12) David - R32 GTR (WRITEOFF)

13) Ahmed - R33 GTS25T (MEDMAN2DAMAX)

14) Anthony - R32 GTST (LOVE MY 32)

15) Mitch - R33 GTS25T (DAMAGEINC)

16) Michael - R32 GTR (BREZZA)

17) Ben - R32 GTR (DOHMAR)

18) Penny - Holden SS (ONTHERANCH)

19) Ben - RS260 Stagea (GRIMR32)

20) FOOLBOOST - R33

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am doing a back up list of which you have been placed in, if any one pulls out you will be notified and asked if you would like to fill the position.

No offence to penny or you cara but I'd rather see 100% skylines and stags, no commodores pls.... 180s and 200's at a stretch..... i doubt anyones really interested in what an ss falcodore pulls

my 2c

-D

No offence to penny or you cara but I'd rather see 100% skylines and stags, no commodores pls.... 180s and 200's at a stretch..... i doubt anyones really interested in what an ss falcodore pulls

my 2c

-D

im with ben on this as it is meant to be SAU,SA

I see both your points, but its a debut event for Skyline and Stagea enthusiasts ... not necessarily owners. The Pulsar club allowed our skylines in on their day (including Mattys smoky truck). I'm sure we can allow one Commonwhore (owned by a Club member) to attend. Due to my broken box in the stag, if all I had access to was a Commie ute, I'd run that on the rollers as well. :)

I see where you guys are coming from, I also agree it should be Stag's and Skylines mostly, but was there not a big argument about this in the thread about the club being Skylines or Stag's only, and came to the conclusion it doesn't matter what you drive, just as long as you are an enthusiast you can participate/join?

Edit - Ruby got to it before me :)

Edited by Aberax

This event is for non SAU:SA Members aswell. It is open to all cars. Hence the categories.

1) Lex - Stagea (YOUWISH)

2) Kye - R33 GTS26TT (IMPORTS13)

3) Vu - R33 GTS25T (TYPEVU)

4) Ruby - RS4 STAGEA (RUBYRS4)

5) Krishy - R33 GTS25T (KRISHY)

6) Craig - R34 GTT (PREISS)

7) Wayne - R32 GTR (WEEZY)

8) Lee - R33 GTS25T (RB25DETS2)

9) Adrian - R33 GTS25T (180OR200)

10) Ben - R31 something T (NUGZY).....

11) Chad - R32 GTS4-26TT (DSTROY)

12) David - R32 GTR (WRITEOFF)

13) Ahmed - R33 GTS25T (MEDMAN2DAMAX)

14) Anthony - R32 GTST (LOVE MY 32)

15) Mitch - R33 GTS25T (DAMAGEINC)

16) Michael - R32 GTR (BREZZA)

17) Ben - R32 GTR (DOHMAR)

18) Penny - Holden SS or R34 GT (ONTHERANCH)

19) Ben - RS260 Stagea (GRIMR32)

20) FOOLBOOST - R33

RESERVE LIST

1) Shane - 350Z (RBWARE)

2) Martin - R32 GTR (HOSTILE)

3) Cara - R34 GT (MISSR34)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Edited by MissR34

Will the runs be happening in this order :D?

Woo full house dyno shoot out. Cant wait.

i will be making sure there is a good mix of cars :D

Battle of the jelly wrestling female 34 NA owners! I'll bring the popcorn! :P

:)

Edited by MissR34

Can you please put me on the back up list. Now that all positions are filled as i said the stag is stock just the exhaust. I would rather see a few more cars with mods rather than mine on the dyno.

Cara, could John stretch the list to cater for an extra 10 possibly.....some nice rides in that last list over the page...would be a shame for anyone to miss out.

I'll definitely have to re arrange my work to fit in on the day me thinks. (as spectator)

Cara, could John stretch the list to cater for an extra 10 possibly.....some nice rides in that last list over the page...would be a shame for anyone to miss out.

I'll definitely have to re arrange my work to fit in on the day me thinks. (as spectator)

i will ask him pete, but i cant promise anything :(

There maybe a possibility of more spots available as the time gets closer and we see how quick we get though the cars on the day we will do our best to help everbody out who wants to go on the Dyno. Shane