SAU Community

Riverland Auto Expo 2009

MissR34

out in that dusty town might be better to go before the respray :P

nah its not that bad

i thought of it that way but i want my car to look hot

and road up there is not too bad... ive been to berri and road was surprisingly good... 

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought of it that way but i want my car to look hot

and road up there is not too bad... ive been to berri and road was surprisingly good... 

dude this isnt autosalon........

oh come on craig, enter, we need a black r34 for a change..lol

Tell ya what. If I get this one wheel I've been putting of powder coated then Ill enter.

Also the boot holes.

Do you know what time it will finish on saturday. We have sara's dads 60th that night and we have to go can't get out if it. (believe me i have tried). I really wanna come aswel cos the car should be all done by then.

Do you know what time it will finish on saturday. We have sara's dads 60th that night and we have to go can't get out if it. (believe me i have tried). I really wanna come aswel cos the car should be all done by then.

well i think you can leave the oval from about 4pm, the presentation is that night tho, but im sure if you win anything we will accept it for you hahahaha :P

lol ohh yeah

count me in on this one Cara.....you know i will be there....keen for the drink up sesh too and the drive is nice as well....

your the best :D wouldnt be the same without you Krishy :down:

your the best :D wouldnt be the same without you Krishy :P

hehehehe certainly will make things interesting with all these newbies coming along on the road trip....they can be the token drunks this time around and can compete with lukey boy.....i will certainly bring my Canadian Club with me....