SAU Community

New Member Here

Mike Citizen

Hi guys,

I mostly post on the wrx.com.au forums, but have just registered here, as I'm looking into getting a R33 or something, as a daily driver, and getting rid of the WRX.

Just time for a change I guess...

1998 WRX with a V6 STi front bar/lip/headlights/grille and foglight covers....but a bit over it.

Anyway...just a short introduction...will be around for a while, and post my car in the for sale section...see if anyone would be interested in a swap??

Cheers,

MC

I didn't know WRX ever made in V6 engine? is that what you mean by V6?

Welcome anyway....

although I thought since you're coming from a 98 WRX, probably better off if you get a newer R34...

amen, 20k +

My logic was for 5k extra i could get a 33 GTR.

So i did :D

With my tightass logic I figured I could pay 5k less and get a 32 GTR :P

Seen a few nice ones for around the $14k - $15k mark. Unfortunately that's still too much for Mr 'minimum wage' here. :P

It's terrific for getting hold of what you want straight away...I guess the sucky part is when it gets old or you get over it and you're still paying the finance on it :P

Hi guys,

I mostly post on the wrx.com.au forums, but have just registered here, as I'm looking into getting a R33 or something, as a daily driver, and getting rid of the WRX.

Just time for a change I guess...

1998 WRX with a V6 STi front bar/lip/headlights/grille and foglight covers....but a bit over it.

Anyway...just a short introduction...will be around for a while, and post my car in the for sale section...see if anyone would be interested in a swap??

Cheers,

MC

Welcome mate,

Nice cars WRX's apart from their gearboxes that is. Skyline is much different, talking from personal experience. They both got goods and bads. Are you after GTS or GTR?

Welcome mate,

Nice cars WRX's apart from their gearboxes that is. Skyline is much different, talking from personal experience. They both got goods and bads. Are you after GTS or GTR?

Sta ima Adise, jebo to hljeb??

kako Jasko's Rexy ide?

and yeah...I'd probably be after a GTS for now...R34 GTR next year sometime hopefully

With my tightass logic I figured I could pay 5k less and get a 32 GTR :D

Seen a few nice ones for around the $14k - $15k mark. Unfortunately that's still too much for Mr 'minimum wage' here. :thumbsup:

Well stop spending ur "minimum wage" on hoes and drinks as suggested by ur profile pic lol