SAU Community

4 Point Roll Cage's - R33 Gtst With Sunroofs!

DinoPanta

Hi everyone, got a very interesting proposition for all of those R33 Skyline Owners out there with sunroofs who are wanting a 4 Point Half Cage for their R33.

I have spoken to David down at Brown Davis Automotive as I am wanting to purchase a bolt in half cage for my R33 which has a sunroof.

He will be using my car as the dummy and informed me that he can offer me a discount if I have 3 or more done all together.

These 4 point cages (half cage) are full CAMS approved and are powdercoated, have the harnesss bar running across the back and the diagonal bar running from top to bottom.

Price for one:

$1,100 fitted (letting them remove and refit all your trims)

$1,000 fitted if you remove the trims before you take it there

Price for 3-6

$800

Price for 6 or more

$700

Now, these are for R33 GTS-T WITH SUNROOFS! He said he can do the same deal for anyone who doesn't have a sunroof, as long he can use one car to do all the measurements.

Group buy will be running from 1/7/2009 untill the 15/7/2009 so please pm me with some contact info if you are interested.

Payment can be made directly to Brown Davis but I will need a deposit so I can give him the go ahead and produce these half cages.

If your uncertain you can give him a buzz and have a chat to him about the whole group buy.

If your from interstate we can still have these made for you and posted out to you at your expense.

They are located at 47 Holloway Dve, Bayswater, Victoria

http://www.browndavis.com.au/

http://www.rollcage.com.au/rollcage.html

Cheers

Dean

Edited by DinoPanta

also interested if it is a bolt on/removable cage. Is it steel or chromoly? brown davis do 2 types....

The FIA has banned CroMo from being used in cages, so if you want it to be legal in the future and what CAMS may implement in light of the FIA banning CroMo, best to stick with cold drawn seamless steel... CDS steel is also safer and cheaper so there's no reason to go CroMo, especially in a road car.

• 2 weeks later...