SAU Community

2003 M35 Axis Autech Eoi / For Sale.

oz_panda

slightly off subject but......looking into updating my wife's car.

She wants the following.

*4WD(so we can go 4 wheel driving)

*Diesel

*7 seater....at least

*less than $20,000

So I came up with something for her.....I reckon it's hot.

post-37023-1247106209_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jetwreck

slightly off subject but......looking into updating my wife's car.

She wants the following.

*4WD(so we can go 4 wheel driving)

*Diesel

*7 seater....at least

*less than $20,000

So I came up with something for her.....I reckon it's hot.

They may be diesel but still not very economical. They use about 12L/100km in metro.

You should be able to get this for closer to $15000.

Lots of different options with these.

They are based on the Pajero and share lots of parts.

The only bad point is.........it is a Mitsubishi (Mitsushitty)

Cheers

Andy

Thankz everyone for thier inputs!

Im still thinking which one to go for atm...But I got a smile on my face when i drive my stag every morning!

i like the new elgrand, it looks hot but then not sure if i gona pay extra for a bigger car..since bigger = harder to park..

Craig, the Delica is a good car...since it share alot of parts with the pajero means u will never have problems with parts either factory or after market..

but the problem with this car is they are too tall, they are like 2.2 meter up, and ur wife will find alot of problems trying to get into parking either under ground or at shoping centre,

my friend have one before he used to complaint to me all the time....

rofl i think craig is joking.......

nah...that Delica is hot.....even better that picture is what sold her on them....it's better than an old Tarago or most other people movers.

only let down.....it's a 04 to 05 Mitsashitty!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Since reading this thread I've seen at least 3 elgrands driving around in Brisbane.

Then I made the mistake of showing the mrs......now she wants 6 kids :thumbsup: (so that we can buy an elgrand...i told her just 4 would be enough to outgrow the stagea...but even so...we've only just had our first)

She still reckons the M35 is ugly but she thinks the elgrand looks great....?!

I dont mind the look of the elgrand, but the stagea is here to stay. Unless they make the elgrand awd & turbo or otherwise fit a VQ37HR into it...

Edited by pixel8r

El Grand is 4wd and some have a VQ35DE in them (E51) E50 commonly has a Turbo 4cyl in them with the VQ30 or VG33 in them.

I believe 4wd is an option, and from my (limited) reading, not a very common one? At least with the latest ones from the Nissan Hong Kong website, it specifically says front engine, RWD.

VQ30 is V6.

interestingly if they had a VQ30DD it would have more power than the VQ35DE. In my opinion the VQ35DE is the weakest part about it. They use the severely detuned 170kw version, not the 220+kw version that the 350z had (might be thinking of the VQ35HR but either way the VQ35DE is capable of 206kw & 360N-m).

indeed! i think the engines are identical, its probably just injectors and engine timing. besides all the manifold stuff.

but why do it to a FWD maxi?? its gonna torque steer its tits off!

indeed! i think the engines are identical, its probably just injectors and engine timing. besides all the manifold stuff.

but why do it to a FWD maxi?? its gonna torque steer its tits off!

lol... I was referring to the engine... not the car.

Having said that, have you driven a TRD Aurion? Stuff all torque steer there bud. Must have something to do with intelligent engineering...

nah im not into high powered FWD cars. the most was my euro and it was torquey enough for me with only 140kw. gimme RWD anyday!

mind you, i could throw the honda into a corner and it would be VERY comfortable lol