SAU Community

why do R32 GTs-t's....

Nismo_Boy

thew r32's are a very sexy car and go jsut as hard as an r33.

they are also much more exclusive as we can only get one year of their prodiction from the 6 month 92 till 93. they tend to be in better nick . thery are oh so sexy compared to the r33.

who could not love this

meggala

mycar1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Issue is GTST's not GTR's. I think everyone agrees all GTR's kick ass! :rolleyes:

Humm 160kw or 187kw........187 for me thanks.

yet they are still slower.

R33 GTST - Overweight, underpowered, low body rigidity & RB25 that breaks easier.

RB20's are strong, almost as powerful evidence is the JMS car, that thing took a pounding, put out very decent power figures and was internally stock and still going strong.

btw - have seen R33 Gtst nearly beaten (was extremely close) by NA Supra. Both cars were standard, with similar driving skills.

Originally posted by NIZ30

Issue is GTST's not GTR's. I think everyone agrees all GTR's kick ass! :)

yet they are still slower.

R33 GTST - Overweight, underpowered, low body rigidity & RB25 that breaks easier.

RB20's are strong, almost as powerful evidence is the JMS car, that thing took a pounding, put out very decent power figures and was internally stock and still going strong.

btw - have seen R33 Gtst nearly beaten (was extremely close) by NA Supra. Both cars were standard, with similar driving skills.

I didn't want to go this far to prove that you are wrong but anyway. Visit this link http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~arvidson/specs.htm check the specs, the figures speak for themselves. The R33 Gtst is faster on paper then the R32 Gtst. It's a known fact. And as for the comment about the RB25 breaking easier, well are you a mechanic? :rolleyes: