SAU Community

why do R32 GTs-t's....

Nismo_Boy

I went for the 33 because it's newer, more cubes (yes they do make a difference to everyday driving), and as much as you 32 guys bag it for it :rolleyes: the extra weight helps it to ride that little bit nicer on the highway - it is a road car after all. If I want to go hard, I'll take the bike - no point in turning the car into a pig to drive :D

RB25s aren't a weak motor - like any motor, including the RB20, if they're tuned badly they'll blow up. Remember 40RCD? That thing was internally standard except for forgies (yes it had some work done like balancing etc but it was all stock) and it absolutely flew. I remember sitting behind it when he was running the AJM 300ZX... a small puff of fuel smoke and then it disappeared at a rapid pace :)

I've never really understood the whole 33 vs 32 thing, they're both ^#%$in awesome cars, and I could name a whole list of both models (and others) I would own in an instant - Cam's 32t for example, Gary's old 33t or just about anything that's ever been parked in Steve's driveway :D

when I was in NZ sdu had a skyline drag. The most common being r32 against R33.

Both cars turned out to about the same down the quarter.

The R32 GTR was giving the R33 GTR a run for its money and it was winning as well 8 )

R32 would be a force to be reckoned with if it had the RB25DET in it

niz130, you should see an aussie R31 sit next to an R32 in a highway race. He pulled on me, but only when i changed gears (more revs = he kept foot down for longer)

i like the 32's for looks, weight and handling.

20k is way too much. 15k is ok.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Gary1

You are all wrong!!!STAGEAS Rule the roost...

Nothing will be sweeter than watching a coupe get it arse whipped by a wagon.....

The look on their face...........PRICELESS

... or the look when a supercharged V6 Calais gets whipped by an auto 4cyl Camry :lol:

It might not be the best car around but damn that thing has given us some laughs :D

How many other cars can you come into a corner marked at a recommended 70kmh at 50 and have a japanese exchange student and both front tyres screaming in protest? :) "No, no dorifto.. aaaaaaahh!!!" ... hehehe ah that was fun. Pity we didn't get to take her for a proper drive.

True but the beach drive was so much more fun......

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dooooorrriiiiiffffffffffftttttttttttttttttooooo................

Look Rena NO HANDS:eek: