SAU Community

400r Kit For 33

hey guys, has any one here got a 400r kit fitted to the R33?

i saw a kit at Drift Line yesterday and it looked tough as nails but it wasnt fitted to a car so i've got no idea how good/bad it will look. ive googled a couple of images but they all look different.

any photos would be great....

Are you looking at putting one on?? Please keep in mind that the front bar is quite low.... i scrub out often and am running stock height....

here is a pic of my car.... (minor damage on lip, all fixed now :laugh: )

post-50321-1247108007_thumb.jpg

Are you looking at putting one on?? Please keep in mind that the front bar is quite low.... i scrub out often and am running stock height....

here is a pic of my car.... (minor damage on lip, all fixed now :laugh: )

yeah thinking about it,

Have you had a look at other bodykits. 400r is the most common bodykit and personally i dont see anything special about them.

400r kits may be common but they are not over the top like some kits. its not to ricey

Have you had a look at other bodykits. 400r is the most common bodykit and personally i dont see anything special about them.

Spoken like a true GTS-T owner :(

Seriously though, I love the 400R kit, and would love an R33 GTR with one fitted. R33 GTR's are pretty rare here in melb, and the 400R body kit would just make it all the better.

Spoken like a true GTS-T owner :(

Seriously though, I love the 400R kit, and would love an R33 GTR with one fitted. R33 GTR's are pretty rare here in melb, and the 400R body kit would just make it all the better.

I would have thought there would be a lot of R33 GTR's in Melbourne..?

400r kits may be common but they are not over the top like some kits. its not to ricey

The front bar is over top i think to may vents and openings. The sides are vey nice but they dont sit level with the front (jun sides are better). The rear bar is pretty cool no compliants there.

heres a couple more pics for ya. When i used to sell kits i found that the 400R front bar gives a fair bit more ground clearance then most of the other designs, if there fitted properly that is. they can sag alot if not done right and that will take a good 30mm off your ground clearance.If you do get a 400R front bar please get the proper indicator lights for it,nothing worse then when people use trailer lights in them.

The side skirts are nice, the only beef i have with them is when people get out of my car they always hit them. i have a veilside rear bar on mine so i cant comment on that.

Jack

post-38410-1247197597_thumb.jpg

post-38410-1247197620_thumb.jpg

post-38410-1247197650_thumb.jpg

i've got a 400r front bar as well and now trying to find sideskirts to match i was going to go 400r sideskirts but i think i want something level with the front bar!

im thinking 400r front with either top secret or do luck sides and 400r rear bar

i have the front bar, really like it also got veilside skirts and GTR rear pods, i get so many comments about my set up from young and old.

i dnt find it to low, but you do have to be patient.

Cam

400r is the most common overdone kit on an r33... its got way too many openings and is a bit over the top on a gts/gtst

only ever looked good on the gtr.

get yourself a type-m kit and skirts, well fitting jap wheels and slam it to the ground. awesome :)

400r is the most common overdone kit on an r33... its got way too many openings and is a bit over the top on a gts/gtst

only ever looked good on the gtr.

get yourself a type-m kit and skirts, well fitting jap wheels and slam it to the ground. awesome :)

type-m??? you must be kidding...i couldnt wait to smash that kit off my car, looks terrible...400r, gtr or trust would be the only way to go

try have a look at some diff cars in person if you can, get an idea of what kit you like. 400R is a good kit if done right, mine i found out has dodgy front blinkers, anyone know where to get real ones?.

Theres planty of kits on the market, mix and match if you hav to.

Cam

All these ppl who want 400r kits can i please buy your standard S2 front bar???????????????????????????????

I had a 400r front. Does look ok but too ricey for me and very (too) low.

Something inbetween would be great

All these ppl who want 400r kits can i please buy your standard S2 front bar???????????????????????????????

I had a 400r front. Does look ok but too ricey for me and very (too) low.

Something inbetween would be great

hey champ, i'd give you mind but i never got a front bar with my car when i purchased it. i do however have a stock rear bar if your interested.. let me know.

the 400r kit is growing on me heavily... cant wait to get it! will post pics soon