SAU Community

New Type Of Car Stolen...

Moelders

Wow.. Awesome hybrid.. Datsunismo TwohundredandskylineXfiftyGTR!

No doubt it will be driving the streets of bankstown with 35" chrome rims the day after tomorrow!

Feel sorry for the kid. No-one deserves that bullshit.

But seriously.. Why bother doing an armed holdup for a $10,000 200sx!? Hmmm.. Jail time, $10000, Jailtime, $10000... Something tells me these lads aint that bright :rofl:

that would be pretty fked up, i guess the only thing you could do is take a picture of the people before you take them for a test drive and ask them to leave their licence at you place or some form of ID,

people are getting more drastic in stealing cars, i dont remember hearing about this kinda crap the much before but seams like its happening more and more these days

that would be pretty fked up, i guess the only thing you could do is take a picture of the people before you take them for a test drive and ask them to leave their licence at you place or some form of ID,

people are getting more drastic in stealing cars, i dont remember hearing about this kinda crap the much before but seams like its happening more and more these days

Yeah I make sure I scan their licence before I let my people take my car.

When I was selling my R33 GT-R to a couple of 'unlikelys', I'd arranged for my car to be followed = controlled paranoia !!

What this world is coming to... like Johannesburg soon. :angry: