CAJFLY

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome cruise, the 1st Member Cruise i've done with SAU

Good to put some faces to the user names

It was also good to see the little SR20, could keep up with the RBs

The speed was a bit too much for my side underbody cover :), but the rear pods survived the trip

Thanks to Wayne for organising an awesome cruise and for stoping the cruise, so i can fix up the underbody cover that came loose :)

I wanted to ask, what difference does the Cams permit do when organising a cruise?

looked like a good cruise how many cars in the end?

also is that the the R31 with the RB26 in it and R34 dash?

We had 18 cars for this 1.

And yeah its the 31 with the 34 dash. He saw us at the meet point and popped in to say hi. Then left..

What a great day... :)

Let me start by thanking Leon (achoo) for driving lead all day.. Good job mate. :)

And AJ ( CAJFLY ) for putting together the pre east meet.. Thanks mate... :)

Just to let the people know what the day was like . Here is a short run down.

We had 18 cars kick off the morning and we headed up through King Lake through some very

nice twisty roads stopping off at Broadford for some lunch on our way to Hanging Rock. At Hanging Rock

we all climbed to the top just to say we had done it. People will say why did ya climb it ? Because it was here.

Leaving Hanging Rock we went up through Mt Macedon( the township ) on our way home stopping of at the BP at calder park to wrap the day up.

Let me finish of by thanking all that came .And im buzzed you all enjoyed it.

I hope to see you all and some new faces at the next Members cruise...Stay tuned....

Cheers

Wayne

SAUvic Events Co-Ordinator

post-24801-1249222098_thumb.jpg

post-24801-1249222309_thumb.jpg

post-24801-1249222635_thumb.jpg

post-24801-1249222990_thumb.jpg

post-24801-1249223341_thumb.jpg

post-24801-1249223903_thumb.jpg

post-24801-1249224144_thumb.jpg

post-24801-1249224461_thumb.jpg

Well done Wayne for putting together another top notch cruise! The car was going great and was having an awesome time until I had to head back after our lunch stop at Broadford :) Was great to catch up/meet some new faces and thanks to all that posted up the great pics :)

Thanks Wayne yet again! I wish I didn't have to leave at lunch as well but works work...

And didn't have a camera this time but thanks everyone for all the pics.

great to see you all again cant wait for the next one!

Glad everyone had fun. I am a little pissed that my line is running a bit hot so I couldn't make it.

Yeah, it got a bit like that. My traction control got a workout in the wet bits :devil:

You need to turn that TCS rubbish off! ;)

Even better get one of the TCS bypass boxes. Nothing worse than your motor dropping 3 cylinders for nothing! :D

you were expecting mebbe a skunk? cobra? polar bear? zebra? albatros? t-rex?

Was expecting one of these:

Weird_animal.jpg

Edited by W0rp3D

Glad everyone had fun. I am a little pissed that my line is running a bit hot so I couldn't make it.

You need to turn that TCS rubbish off! :)

Even better get one of the TCS bypass boxes. Nothing worse than your motor dropping 3 cylinders for nothing! :)

'sall good. At some points it was annoying but reminded me that boost + hairpin uphill in the wet + skinny tyres isn't the greatest combination.

while only a passenger ( in the 180sx typeX) it was a good cruise, an enjoyable day and always good to meet a few new people.

however, cant be a cruise without something eventful happening and I was surprised that the rear part of the wing on the silver R34 GTR actually came off. Along with the long trip and wind, we caused a little pit stop to remove apart of the under tray i think. not sure, i wasn't the one cutting it off :thumbsup:

to all the people that had trouble climbing the hill, jezz, what do you guys do all day? Some people need to go for a run once in a while haha.

ill post up some pictures later and i cant wait for the next cruise. give it 6months and ill have a car to drive, not think my parents VN cuts it :)