SAU Community

Fs: Volk Racing 18in Gt-c's 9inf/10inr W/ Tread

Have gotten rid of my car, so now have no use for the wheels, so they are up for sale. Originally bought through PerfectRun (receipts available), I have travelled less than 10,000km on these wheels and it shows with their fantastic condition. These wheels have ZERO gutter rash, they do have some water marks on 2 of the wheels (can see in pictures) that can be removed easily with metal polish but are otherwise unblemished.

Rays Volk Racing GT-C Face-1 in Gunmetal, 18x9, Offset: +42, PCD: 5x114.3 x 2

Rays Volk Racing GT-C Face-2 in Gunmetal, 18x10, Offset: +37, PCD: 5x114.3 x 2

These are wrapped in BFGoodrich T/A KDW 2 rubber which was purchased through tirerack in the US for a bucketload, they provide amazing grip.

The wheels do not come with center caps.

Price is $3750 ONO can contact via pm or on 0412422368

Preferably pickup in western Sydney, but am more than happy to package them up if buyer wishes to arrange a courier.

Heaps of photos are below (didn't have a tape measure small enough to fit into the grooves but can clearly see the wear marker on each photo as each depicts a different wheel):

frontwheels.th.jpgrearwheels.th.jpgfrontleftp.th.jpgfrontrightg.th.jpgrearleft.th.jpgrearrights.th.jpgfrontlefttread.th.jpgfrontrighttread.th.jpgrearlefttread.th.jpgrearrighttread.th.jpgfrontwheelstickers.th.jpgrearwheelstickers.th.jpgtyres.th.jpgfronttyres.th.jpgreartyres.th.jpgtyres2.th.jpg

Edited by Macross

Sweet rims mate. Know how they would sit on an r33 gtst?

Gl with sale

Cheers mate :happy:

Not entirely sure on the fit, so I did a google search, if these two are to be believed then the offsets should be fine for a R33 GTS-t but may need some arch flaring (due to tyre size)

Front: This guy is using 235 18 +42's at the front with no issue

Rear: Apparently this guy is using 10.5 in +38's without any trouble on his r33 gtst

More than happy to organise a test fit for anyone who would like to test in person, but will need to supply own wheel nuts (as I've only got ones with Toyota thread).

how nego r u on price.

these wheels are for sale in many other places for under 3 grand...

I'm happy to negotiate on price within reason, I had a look at some of the ones for sale for under 3k, the sizes aren't as good but mostly they come with around 50% tread left on cheap rubber.

I'm putting the price down to $3500 ONO aswell.