SAU Community

19x9.5 20mm Offset R32gtst

i got 19x8.5 35 offset with 235 on my car right now but wanna go wider at the front and put some wide fenders on but the 9.5 goto 20mm offset

does anyone know if fit on the inside part or need spacers or have they done this on their r32gtst??

cheers

i have 10.5 on the back with dish and 8.5 on front with no dish and 9.5 have little dish which will look better imo

edit: also i wanna get wide fenders and the 8.5 are inline with stock guards so might look funny

Edited by sxc13

most wider front guards are 25mm wider, meaning you can run what an R32 GTR would run... which i think is +20.. so it will fit yes..

how on earth have you got a 19 x 10.5" under the rear?? have you got pics???... i had 17 x 9.5 and it was near rubbing the rear tie rod and the rim stuck out from the guard. what size tyres are you running?? Bakes's R34 GTR has 19x9.5s and he has stretched 275's on them.

most wider front guards are 25mm wider, meaning you can run what an R32 GTR would run... which i think is +20.. so it will fit yes..

how on earth have you got a 19 x 10.5" under the rear?? have you got pics???... i had 17 x 9.5 and it was near rubbing the rear tie rod and the rim stuck out from the guard. what size tyres are you running?? Bakes's R34 GTR has 19x9.5s and he has stretched 275's on them.

Since when are 275's stretched onto 9.5" rims? I've got 255's on mine and it's hardly a stretch at all.

For the op, mate if you're going wider guards then go for it. Use an offset calculator to work out the best fitment based on your current rims, just try to have them stick out 20-25mm more but with minimal to no lower amount of inner clearance. +20 sounds about right but double check anyway.

Guards rolled with 245/35/19 +42 = perfect 10.5 on rear for gtst

might be bad quality pics.. phone ftw :P

"perfect" should never be used in conjunction with +42 offset, unless the sentence ends in "for autosalon".

anymore sticking out = fail defect

edit: this topic was to see if i could put bigger on front for some advice not to see how fail my back rims are

some ppl ay

Edited by sxc13

I still fail to see why people stick tiny tiny tyres on 10.5" rims....what is the point? 245s should be on an 8" - 8.5" rim not bloody 10.5"!

if your doing it for looks...well 90% of the population will say it looks like arse....

I still fail to see why people stick tiny tiny tyres on 10.5" rims....what is the point? 245s should be on an 8" - 8.5" rim not bloody 10.5"!

if your doing it for looks...well 90% of the population will say it looks like arse....

Lol I'd say 90% of the population would say a 245 on an 8 looks like ass.

I'm a fan of MILD stretch myself. Like 245 on a 9.5 looks about right depending on brand and type IMO. Less sidewall flex too.

ok,

1: 245's arent a tiny tyre

2: the point is looks, tyre availability, tyre price, reducing sidewall flex, increasing tyre response

3: 245's on a 8" will feel like shit as soon as u go around corner unless the sidewalls are rock hard, some people enjoy going around corners, not just straight line.

4: tyre width can be sacraficed to allow for the higher quality tyre, which ultimately will provide better performance

5: since when the f**k did we as car enthusiasts give a shit about what 90% of the population thinks?

sounds like u need to have a hard look at who u build ur car for, urself or 90% of the population. if it's the latter then i think it's time for you to move on and sell ur skyline.